Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
A-kon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look! This rock is shiney!
  It must be important to our quest.
View Results

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:05 pm
Before I forget, I won't be here at all till Monday, at the earliest. Working the con, and will hopefully get free gold and swag at the gaia meets. xd Already got some from tonight's showing of Indy... cause I certainly didn't go to see the movie again. sweatdrop Anyway, I'll see you cats and kittens when I get back. l8r.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:09 pm
HAVE FUN!! biggrin Hehe. I'll miss you *clings*  

churrlo

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:24 pm
I wish Canada got some events. sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:39 am
Or Kentucky xd Gaia's gonna be at A-kon aren't they? D: I wish I could go... sad  

churrlo

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:03 pm
Is A-Kon a singer? I'm actually rather confused about what this A-Kon event is...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:32 am
A-kon is a japanese anime convention that is currently the longest running anime con in the US. It is the third largest US con, if I remember correctly... Though I really wish it were small again. >.<

Btw, I'm back now. I did have fun, even though half our staff didn't show up on the last day. stare I'll be back more tomorrow though, once I've actually gotten some sleep. l8r.  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:15 pm
Why did no one show up the last day? xd It's always fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:54 pm
Oops. My bad... sweatdrop  

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:42 am
Because they thought that because they already had their badge they didn't have to work the 16 hours required of them to earn that badge. stare We had a lot of issues with our staff this year. >.< We did have two good ones, but the rest of them won't be working A-kon again because of them skipping out on their shifts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:28 pm
xd Just get ugly cosplays to raid their houses biggrin

I can't believe people would take advantage of a job like that D: Good luck getting another job is what I'd like to tell them xd  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:56 pm
~I can slay my own dragons, I can dream my own dreams.~

Meh. They just won't be working A-kon again. We do have a list of people not to hire, since this is a problem that has happened before. We just generally don't see a lot of this sort of thing in Children's... well, cause we're Children's programming. We aren't that important. sweatdrop

~My knight in shining armor is me.~

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff