Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Skillet Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all Skillet fans, new and long time! Come join the fun! It never ends! 

Tags: Skillet, Christian, Rock, Band, Music 

Reply Other Bands
*BarlowGirl*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Album is your favorite?
  How can we be silent
  Another Journal Entry
  BarlowGirl
View Results

iPurpleRose

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:46 pm
My sisters is a big fan of em. I must admit, their great singers, I like their music.
Does anyone here like them? if so, what your favorite Album? song?

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:45 am
I like them. ^_^ I think they're a very good group. They're the only female group of singers I will listen too. They were at the Winter Jam I went too, but, I didn't see them because I left the concert right after Skillet performed. I think Korey played guitar with them on one of their songs.

WolfTeeth-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

iamnotyourwife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:50 pm
Hey!! I love Barlow Girls!! My favorite song is Never Alone!! razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:22 pm
never heard of them before...  

x6DevilDanny9x

The Dissouled

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:46 am
I have been a good fan of barlow girl, and they are defenatly a CHRISTIAN band. My favorite song is Porcelain Heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:37 am
I love Barlow Girl! My fave song is probably Let Go or Never Alone  

trueprfashn

Foo Bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:51 am
I got to see them when I went to a concert up in VA last year. It was DecembeRadio, Toby Mac headlining, BarlowGirl and a bunch of other people I cannot remember. I was a little adamant about hearing them because of them being all girl, but once I heard them I became instant fans. I ended up getting catching the drum sticks and ended up buying their newest cd. I can't remember which one it was. lol They tore down the house. The did songs everybody knew and songs off of their new cd too. Totally worth it. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:25 pm
I really like Clothes and Average Girl. They both have really good mesages to teen girls  

Lyrasence

Sparkly Raider

Essences_of_Music

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:14 pm
Oh man i love barlow girl they're one of my favorite christian bands!! biggrin ok so if you like this band some of you r christians right? well yester day there was a suiside in my nebor hood plz pray for the family. i dont even know them but i passed the crime scene yesterday crying its so sad isnt it?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:52 pm
The Dissouled
I have been a good fan of barlow girl, and they are defenatly a CHRISTIAN band. My favorite song is Porcelain Heart.

That is pretty much exactly what I was going to say. I like Porcelain Heart, Acoustic Version.  

Sing to the Stars

Other Bands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff