Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sacred Snow Jutsu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:04 pm
Only Jonin and Above may enter and learn these jutsu, all that enter must ask the YukiKage directly

Snow Mammoth Strike.
Snow Mammoth Strike is a ninjutsu technique in which the User is binded with a large charging snow mammoth the user can control it, but the Jutsu takes a toll on the user, everywhere the mammoth is hit, the user will feel the injury as well, slightly less severe though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:24 pm
After leaving the note on the Yukikage's desk, Daisuke came to start his training.

He took out the scroll and studied it carefully.
"Doing these hadsigns, I'll acquire my fourth Element only strengthening my kekei genkai."

He formed the handsigns and felt rejuvenated, stronger than before. The he looked back at the scroll, forming the next set of handsigns to do the jutsu.

The Snow formed from Daisuke arms and shaped itself into a mammoth. It was realistic but it was a start. Before he knew it the snow fell

1/10

He sighed and inhaled, creating his atmosphere of concentration. The handsigns were formed again and the already used snow tried creating the mammoth. It was a little bit more life-like but it wasn't enough.

2/10  

D a i j b

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 pm
Daisuke had no need to form the handsigns. He had them in his head and the snow started forming again. Daisuke tried keeping the snow, feeding it chakra slowly. But he lost his concentration and he overdosed the chakra. It was too much and the snow fell.

3/10  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:06 pm
Daisuke sighed and pouted at the snow as if it were human. He formed the handsigns and the weary snow rose and formed an intricate, more detailed look of a mammoth. His chakra slid in smoothly, going until his thoughts were disturbed again.

4/10  

D a i j b

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:11 pm
The snow formed again and shaped itself in the form of a mammoth. The snout stuck out from the snow and the tusks started coming to a point until the chakra flow was stopped.

5/10

((Writers block)) He gave it more chakra, placing his hands on the snow, feeling the energy in it.

6/10

He used his resources and sucked up chakra into his hands allowing him more chakra. He forced it into the snow waking up the life-less snow.

7/10

... The mammoth formed and tried standing. The tusks came to a point finally. He tried putting enough chakra into it to make it make some noise.

8/10  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:15 pm
"My quest for more jutsu is almost complete!"

The snow formed as Daisuke still nelt down to the ground. The snow mammoth was massive! He couldn't comprehend it size as it kept growing.

9/10

HIs mouth gapped open as the large mammoth "roared". It looked down at Daisuke and waved his trunk.

10/10

Daisuke released the jutsu and left.  

D a i j b

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas