I'll be making videos on Youtube for the first time, and I have the software to do game walkthroughs -- so long as the games are on ROM format, and at the moment, I can do it two ways:

1 - Using Hypercam 2, I can center the whole screen onto the game, that way you can see the gameplay even though you can't hear as well the game itself, but I can work around that so that you can hear better, and also I'll be able to talk during the gameplay, give a commentary or even chat or talk about what I like or don't like about the game I'm playing.

2 - Using the SNES9x program I can make an avi file of the gameplay, with great frame rate and sound, but I won't be able to speak during the video. I can change that by talking afterwards in a movie file withing it using Windows Movie Maker, although I have yet to test the program itself out so I'm not too sure on what I'd be able to do at the moment.

I'd like to hear peoples' opinions on what I could do for game reviews or walkthroughs, game trials -- where I test out a game upon request -- or any other ideas you might have in mind.

I'd appreciate any suggestions for games I could play as well, currently I'd only be able to accept Nintendo and Super Nintendo games, since I don't have the programs to play the other consoles on my computer.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

P.S. - My Youtube account is currently GalenLoire, but I'm hoping I'll be able to change my name to something more suitable and more simple.