Welcome to Gaia! ::

the Hayley Williams guild

Back to Guilds

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then join the guild! 

Tags: Hayley Williams, Paramore 

Reply spamspamspam.
TWILIGHT FANS?!? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:22 pm
any Twilight fans or Stephenie Meyer fans in general in the guild?

can't wait for Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, &the movie coming out in December.

ADSKJLADSKLADS !! <3

i'm currently reading The Host, which is another great book by Stephenie Meyer.

definitely a good read.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 pm
I love the Twilight series. Stephenie Meyer is a great author.. something about the way she writes makes me want to read more and more..

I'm reading The Host right now too. How far along are you? I'm in the hundreds..  

[[ flawed x perfection ]]

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:18 am
i just finished it. it's an amazing book. i love it, but definitely not as much as the Twilight series.

;D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:29 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

Twilight is awesome...Breaking Dawn is taking too long to come out! Another month and a bit User Image

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:02 pm
User Image

omggg guiseeeeee. D:

only 13 more days until Breaking Dawn!

asfdfasdfkjds.

i shall be going to the local release partay. cool

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:44 am
User Image

I've just found out it's released on the 4th where I am T-T ...well I suppose it gives me more time to read the series again... stare

User Image

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:39 pm
HOLY ********' SH!T GUYS.

HAYLEY READS TWILIGHT.

hayley@livejournal
mesa, arizona is scorching hot!!! my pale-ness is in a state of shock. SPF 1000 alert!!! haha

i finally finished new moon today (2nd in the twilight saga). i have been struggling through it due to the on-off-ness of our touring state the past few months. i missed the breaking dawn party last night at borders... probably a good thing because i would've been so excited the temptation to skip right over eclipse and tear into breaking dawn would've overcome me and then what kind of mess would i be in?? so anyways, now i'm a chapter into the 3rd book and the 4th will be waiting on me when i get home. (i reserved a copy - YES!) i'm stoked for the twilight movie. i think it's gonna be really good. i'm definitely going to dress up as a vampire to go see it. wanna fight about it?

tomorrow is a drive day and we'll be headed somewhere between here and little rock to stay the night, before we have another day off in little rock. jeremy's taking us canoeing or something which i'm way too excited for. he's been trying to take us on that trip since 2004 when we started playing shows outside TN. we'll make sure to take some good pics of that for you guys. it's about time we update our myspace photo section anyways.

our first band BBQ is happening today at the fan club M&G. we are stoked. it's about time we organized these types of things. it makes it more fun for us and more personal for you guys, i think. i couldn't stand the tables or the lines... that's for a festival setting. for our own shows we'd like to think it's possible that we can always talk to you guys and have real connection on and off the stage. i know times change but... we'll keep resisting haha.

anyone out there hailing from manila, philippines? NFG is playing a festival or something there tonight with a whole bunch of other bands. if anyone is going... ransack the stage and give chad a big ol' bear hug for me. okay don't really do that... it's possible you could get into trouble, it's a pretty big festival. um let's see, there has to be another option. maybe a sign? "hayley says 'hi"??? umm... well, whatever, if you're going just have a great time! they're gonna be so awesome!!!

alright i'm out haha. that movie shooter just came on. marky mark wahlberg is tearin it up!

hayley

from the most recent lj post.

& it was weird because when i went to the Breaking Dawn party last night, i was wondering if Hayley has ever heard of Twilight. xD

BREAKING DAWN IS FINALLY OUT! (in the US...) so far, i'm only on ch 5.
i was too sleepy to stay up last night to read it. D;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:06 am

Wow, Hayley reads Twilight?! Awesome!

Breaking Dawn comes out where I am today! -faints-

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:37 pm
yep. amazing, isn't it? : D

so far, i've read 3/4 of Breaking Dawn.

all i can say is, holy crap. basically all the things that've happened so far are totally unexpected.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:55 am
Try to defeat me but try in vain.

I bought my copy of Breaking Dawn today! It was number 89/1000 published in the UK, and was signed by Stephenie! And I got £3 off it! biggrin

Thing is, I think I'll have to keep it under lock and chain, because I'm reading the Twilight series again...I'm on New Moon now sweatdrop

When I win I end your pain.

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:29 am

Oh my freaking God!

That was amazing! -faints-

Stephenie couldn't have done that better...it was perfect!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:56 pm
yessss. it was amazing. i'm sad that it's over now.

]:

but at least there's still Midnight Sun to look forward to. c:

heartache in stereo
Captain

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:40 am

Yeah, can't wait for Midnight Sun!

But apparently (can't remember where I read it...may have been on her website), Stephenie is thinking about writing two more books that are set AFTER Breaking Dawn! They won't focus on Edward and Bella, although they will still be in them. But we'll have to wait till after Midnight Sun is out before she starts work on them.

Ah, here it is, on wikipedia:

On Stephenie Meyer's website, she has confirmed that there will be a companion book to Twilight called Midnight Sun. Midnight Sun will be the story of Twilight told from the point of view of Edward Cullen. The first chapter of Midnight Sun can be found on Meyer's website. However in multiple interviews she stated she will not continue the series through Edward's Point of View due to the depression he faced in New Moon. She claims she does not want to be in that place at the moment.

Also confirmed on Meyer's website were two companion books to the Twilight series: The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide, due to come out December 30th, and Twilight: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, due to come out in November of 2008.

Stephenie also recently reported that she had outlines for a fifth and sixth book. She won't be following Bella and Edward, but they will be a part of the story. She would like to get Midnight Sun out first, then begin on these. It is not confirmed that they will come out yet. She said she's not convinced that she's done with the Twilight world yet, and that there are characters that she'd like to return to.

awesomeness 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:56 am
HOLYY CRAPPPP.

reading that just made my day. :D

heartache in stereo
Captain

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:34 am
Q u e s t i n g :
User Image
There is something I see in you
It might kill me
I want it to be true

User Image

Oh yeah!
With love, assassin xo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The soul would have no r a i n b o w, had the eyes no t e a r s User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

spamspamspam.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff