Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:30 am
Let's see...

I friggin fell in love with San Francisco two weeks ago...

While I was there...I lost a bet in a nightclub because I was hanging out with a friend who's bro also happens to be a gaia user and there were these girls that were all rubba dubbin up on each other and I bet that they'd make out within the hour...loser wears the chickenhead item for a month...

Those were some prude bitches.

But yeah that's not why I fell in love with San Francisco. It's just a glorious city. There's so much history there. Good history. The kind of history you'd want to make love to.

But anyway, before I get all Sanfran sick...I'll move on.

I also went back to my hometown and had a little reunion with a whole bunch of guys I grew up with. I had not seen a couple of these little ******** since they were 12 years old. It was rad. One of them just got back from Iraq. Got high with his a** and then he talked about how he got shot (bullet proof vest saved his skinny a**) whilst in combat and he couldn't see the assailant so he whipped around thinking to himself "Alright they're gonna go for the headshot so if I go down...they're going with me" and he launched a missle into this house and had four confirmed kills...

It was nuts....it kind of made me sick too.

God dammit America. mad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:52 am
i just saw the movie standard operating procedure.

you should see it.

it's so ******** up.  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out