Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Ever wonder what happened after the Stars series?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cruzcorzo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:07 pm
I just wanted to know if anyone had any idea's or stories they would like to share on what happend after the last series? I thought it would be interesting to know everyones thoughts!!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:41 pm
Ryuondo assumes it was time for Usagi and Mamoru to get married and have baby making time.

Everyone else? I haven't the slightest idea. Maybe they did some empire building and foreign conquest. I mean, I can't see any sovereign nation handing land over to some kids in high school to start a new nation. They had to have done something to gain that land to construct Neo Crystal Tokyo, or was it just Crystal Tokyo (I can't remember! DX).  

Ryuondo

-Sailor Spira-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:14 am
Ryuondo
Ryuondo assumes it was time for Usagi and Mamoru to get married and have baby making time.

Everyone else? I haven't the slightest idea. Maybe they did some empire building and foreign conquest. I mean, I can't see any sovereign nation handing land over to some kids in high school to start a new nation. They had to have done something to gain that land to construct Neo Crystal Tokyo, or was it just Crystal Tokyo (I can't remember! DX).

But they have like a thousand years until Chibiusa is born, so that's plenty of time to build an empire and acquire land and the like. My they did age gracefully didn't they...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:04 pm
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo

But they have like a thousand years until Chibiusa is born, so that's plenty of time to build an empire and acquire land and the like. My they did age gracefully didn't they...

Assuming they all died after Stars, as I found implied in the manga, they would have a lot of time to be reborn. That's the only problem I had with the Stars manga. It ended way to abruptly and left too many questions unanswered. One being if everyone actually died or not. The ending to Stars was pretty tragic after all.

Assuming they didn't actually die, some sources say she married Mamoru at 22 and ChibiUsa was born 9 months later. Which means, (me not being in the mood to do math...), she's like 900+ years old.  

Ryuondo

-Sailor Spira-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:20 am
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo

Assuming they all died after Stars, as I found implied in the manga, they would have a lot of time to be reborn. That's the only problem I had with the Stars manga. It ended way to abruptly and left too many questions unanswered. One being if everyone actually died or not. The ending to Stars was pretty tragic after all.

Assuming they didn't actually die, some sources say she married Mamoru at 22 and ChibiUsa was born 9 months later. Which means, (me not being in the mood to do math...), she's like 900+ years old.

She looks good for her age. You do know a lot Ryuondo, I am once again impressed by your vast knowledge of thingies and the like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:59 am
It was all research right there. I only read the Stars manga(about a year ago), so it was very fast paced. Assuming Stars' anime adaptation was like the rest of the series, it was longer. It would be nice if it had aired in the US. But, I guess I may be able to wait for about 9 years(slight exaggeration 9 days is more likely) to torrent the whole anime.  

Ryuondo

videogames4all

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:26 pm
The Sailor Moon world became one of the 22 worlds in the 22 world theory and soon I met all the Scouts/Senshi. Then, days later, Beryl was revived and I kicked her a** with the help of the Scouts/Senshi, and my friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:27 am
Ryuondo
It was all research right there. I only read the Stars manga(about a year ago), so it was very fast paced. Assuming Stars' anime adaptation was like the rest of the series, it was longer. It would be nice if it had aired in the US. But, I guess I may be able to wait for about 9 years(slight exaggeration 9 days is more likely) to torrent the whole anime.

You can watch it all in a day and a half if you cut back your sleep. whee That's what I did/do.  

-Sailor Spira-

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:50 pm
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo

You can watch it all in a day and a half if you cut back your sleep. whee That's what I did/do.

I cant, I have work. And it's physically strenuous work at that. Sleep is imperative.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:08 pm
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo

I cant, I have work. And it's physically strenuous work at that. Sleep is imperative.

True. I was off work for health reasons at the time so sleep wasn't that important.  

-Sailor Spira-

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:11 am
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo

True. I was off work for health reasons at the time so sleep wasn't that important.

I should have watched it last time I got injured. Oh well I spent the day sleeping and playing Pikmin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:04 am
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo

I should have watched it last time I got injured. Oh well I spent the day sleeping and playing Pikmin.

That's what sick/ injury time is for. What is Pikmin. Oh i'm Sailor Spira, this is my orginal account, it got hacked but I got it back.  

Mad_Moosehead

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:47 pm
Mad_Moosehead
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo

That's what sick/ injury time is for. What is Pikmin. Oh i'm Sailor Spira, this is my orginal account, it got hacked but I got it back.

Pikmin is a Gamecube game. You play as Captain Olimar and you get hit by an asteroid and crash land on a planet. You find these little things called pikmin. You build an army of them and use them to find all the parts for you ship before your life support systems fail and you die.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:49 am
Ryuondo
Mad_Moosehead
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo

Pikmin is a Gamecube game. You play as Captain Olimar and you get hit by an asteroid and crash land on a planet. You find these little things called pikmin. You build an army of them and use them to find all the parts for you ship before your life support systems fail and you die.

Sounds like fun and also rather adictive.  

-Sailor Spira-

lolkweernut

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:08 pm
User Image

In the manga, it ends with the marriage of Mamoru and Usagi.
Chibiusa is born when Usagi is 22.
About 900 years later is the 30th century Crystal Tokyo thing. So I suppose since there isn't any talk about enemies anymore, that those 900 years were peaceful ones. : )
========
Moko <33

User Image

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas