Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Where are Haruka, Michiru, and Hotaru in Crystal Tokyo? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cruzcorzo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:15 pm
We know that Mamoru and Usagi are the rulers of Crystal Tokyo, Chibiusa is the princess and future ruler, the inners are guardians, and Sestuna is the keeper of time, but the where abouts of the other three aren't mentioned. I assume that Haruka and Michiru are guarding the outside of the kingdom and Hotaru is waiting to be reborn? What is your take on this subject?!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:29 pm
I haven't the slightest. I too assume they just went to guard the outer portion of the system. Though with the inner senshi's knowledge of that battle that put them all into a coma(I don't remember if they dealt with that in the past or not), they could tip the outer senshi off and get some reinforcements in that battle.  

Ryuondo

-Sailor Spira-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:35 pm
I can think of a few things Haruka and Michiru could be doing... hehehe whee
But I don't know about Hotaru.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:57 am

Hmm...
I don't develop many Sailor Moon theories
only because I'm not familiar with many of the facts of the series.

My best guess, though, would be that Uranus and Neptune
are probably doing the same thing they've always been doing...
Working just a little bit apart from the other Sailors,
helping when they're needed, then disappearing mysteriously.
User Image  

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

cruzcorzo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:16 pm
-Sailor Spira-

I found this really detailed comic on the two of them. And it's not in english but you can understand whats going on just by the pics!!! (warnning not for virgin eyes)
http://www.yurizuki.net/shi.html  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:02 pm
cruzcorzo
-Sailor Spira-

I found this really detailed comic on the two of them. And it's not in english but you can understand whats going on just by the pics!!! (warnning not for virgin eyes)

Oh God! When Sailor Moon brought out Hotaru, I thought I was gonna die laughing. Michiru's reaction was great. My basic Japanese stemmed much lulz for me. I don't know if I was even understanding it right. gonk That's three weeks without speaking a word of it.  

Ryuondo

-Sailor Spira-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:53 am
Ryuondo
cruzcorzo
-Sailor Spira-

Oh God! When Sailor Moon brought out Hotaru, I thought I was gonna die laughing. Michiru's reaction was great. My basic Japanese stemmed much lulz for me. I don't know if I was even understanding it right. gonk That's three weeks without speaking a word of it.
I don't understand Japanese at all and I still found it hilarious. Thanks for the link cruzcorzo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:27 am
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo
cruzcorzo
-Sailor Spira-

I don't understand Japanese at all and I still found it hilarious. Thanks for the link cruzcorzo.

I just wish I was more fluent. The comments about them are freaking hilarious. I want to be able to fully appreciate them!  

Ryuondo

Codename Sailor Earth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:48 am
cruzcorzo
We know that Mamoru and Usagi are the rulers of Crystal Tokyo, Chibiusa is the princess and future ruler, the inners are guardians, and Sestuna is the keeper of time, but the where abouts of the other three aren't mentioned. I assume that Haruka and Michiru are guarding the outside of the kingdom and Hotaru is waiting to be reborn? What is your take on this subject?!!!

As we see in the original, the Outers were supposed to stay in their own areas~ never to meet the Inners.

But, time was changed DRAMATICALLY by Chibiusa's time travel escapades, so like a ripple effect, everything else shifted.

It's possible that Chibiusa's to thank for a fuller cast.

Think about it. Sailor Pluto was stationed at the Door to Time, right? Suddenly the great seal is broken, and people start going back and forth through time like you would a supermarket door. This might have awakened Neptune and Uranus, the two sensing that something was off.

A rift in time may have opened, allowing everything to go down with Master Phaoroh 90. Just a guess.

Note too that Chibiusa's the main reason why Hotaru was saved via another reincarnation. Uranus was all about taking Hotaru out BEFORE they found out about Mistress 9. It was Chibiusa who showed everyone that Hotaru was an ok kid. Chibiusa acts as a negotiator between both sides in the manga, and in a small way in the anime too.

In the manga, the Outers are all front and present when Chibiusa goes back to 30th Century, when before they were nowhere.

However, maybe they exsisted in the 30th Century before her?

Look for episode 84, where Wiseman plays with Chibiusa's mind. Remember the scene where she broke the vase? Look at who's yelling at the little princess!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://www.soul-hunter.com/sailormoon/galleryscreencaps/084/index2.php
Michiru-san???? Haruka-san??? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:59 am
those 2 in those episode are supposed to be Uranus and Neptune it is in the sailor moon source book and a couple other things  

l Sailor Cancer l

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:11 am
Nah, Earth, look at the hair in the second picture. It's longer. That and Naoko was writing the Manga as the anime was going along. So she probably never had a story for them.

However, I've heard that because Chibiusa went back in time- it created probably an AU timeline.

In her old Time line, none of the Outer Senshi (Neptune, Uranus, Saturn) were ever awaken or something.

However because she did go back, it created something to counter act that. Basically Hotaru's life got royally messed up because originally, Sailor Saturn/Pharoh 90 wouldn't occur.

Otherwise, Chibiusa would've mentioned it. *Thinks* I think anything after Sailor Moon R didn't happen in Chibiusa's original time line.

Meaning if the Outers weren't seen (Aside from Pluto.) Then it didn't happen.
Because with Pluto, her station is easily accessed by people from the Silver Millennium through a certain door/part in the castles. << (Going on an assumption because Q. Serenity and NQ Serenity as well as Endymion and Chibiusa and Luna find her without leaving the castles.).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:12 pm
Well, when they first appeared, in the manga, they explained later on that they couldn't defend the outer solar system so they came to earht to help, wasn't it something like that?

So I think they just went back to their castles, since that's where they were originally....idk  

xLolitapop

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:50 pm
They were reborn on earth because princess serenity was reborn on earth and it is the job of all the milkyway senshi to protect her.

however I would assume that after Serenity becomes Neo Queen Serenity that they have to resume their old stations. Although Sailor Moon knows the loneliness they suffered in these posts so I imagine that she would run things differently and perhaps make visits or something. The fact is that they each have a castle on those outer planets and there is a need for those posts to be manned. If Pluto is still guarding the Door of Time in Crystal Tokyo then we have to assume that the other outer senshi man their original posts as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:03 pm
NichiTsukinoko
They were reborn on earth because princess serenity was reborn on earth and it is the job of all the milkyway senshi to protect her.

however I would assume that after Serenity becomes Neo Queen Serenity that they have to resume their old stations. Although Sailor Moon knows the loneliness they suffered in these posts so I imagine that she would run things differently and perhaps make visits or something. The fact is that they each have a castle on those outer planets and there is a need for those posts to be manned. If Pluto is still guarding the Door of Time in Crystal Tokyo then we have to assume that the other outer senshi man their original posts as well.

No they were reborn because they died. Not because Serenity was reborn. When Saturn Ended the Silver Millennium, Pluto (I'm assumin) is saved and is back at the Time Gate. She remarks that is the only time they had all three been gathered was to awaken Sailor Saturn in the first place. (And it isn't the Milky way Senshi's issue what Moon Princess does. It's the SOL senshi's issue to protect her. And it's her duty, ultimately to protect Earth. )

Effectively, everyone died with the exception of Pluto. (Who broke the rules again. Really. She's really irresponsible in a way.. Then again she was willing to kill Sailor Moon for a breach in the rules if it wasn't for Chibiusa. Yeah, in the manga she DID know it was her.)

I'm just saying, when you look at the images in the Manga, Pluto is Super level when Chibiusa returns to the future in Stars.
But, in the books before in the Dream Arc, she's Eternal(Star-whatever) level like everyone else.

So, wondering that because she was there, she changed her own future. She doesn't think it's strange to see all the senshi at Crystal Palace.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:05 am
Well yes they did all die, but wasn't it Queen Serenities sacrifice and dying wish that allowed them all to be reborn on the same planet after their death? And if so, then it would in fact be that they are there because that's where Princess Serenity was reborn.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff