Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Akaikune's Artz~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akaikune

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:48 pm
Okay, so.. I'm new to the guild. I just recently really tried drawing anything other than human girls. So.. here is one of my first tries at a fox girl.

User Image

Let me know if you see something that could use some fixing. Although I have to admit, I know I fail at hands, and I purposely didn't really detail her feet. I'm still working on that.. x_x

Here is another of Zoe, I kept it as just a link, because I didn't put clothes on her, and I tend to not put clothes on most things I draw. x_x It's not overly detailed she just doesn't have clothes on. XD

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p222/Enocia/101_0142.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:59 pm
nicely done; You have the body in nearly perfect proportion. I'm a touch jelous; my bodies don't turn out that well, but then again I never draw from that perspective... I know you said your feet weren't detailed, but may I offer some advice? They're a little long to go with the rest of the body. Other than that, I like it all (even the hands), and especially the face.  

Gail Akriest

Akaikune

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:58 pm
Awr~ Thank you~! -^_^-

Unfortunately I can only draw female bodies that well. I fail at drawing guys. D=  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:18 pm
Welcome ^.^

You serious? wow, I'm the same only in reverse... I gave up drawing females a long time ago.  

Gail Akriest

Akaikune

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:07 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Welcome ^.^

You serious? wow, I'm the same only in reverse... I gave up drawing females a long time ago.

We should totally team up. XD!!! You draw the guys, I'll draw the girls, and together we shall rule the world! >=D

Ahem. Sorry. Got carried away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:18 pm
heh, you make it sound like a match made in heaven... Anyways, I like the teaming up idea.  

Gail Akriest

Akaikune

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:28 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
heh, you make it sound like a match made in heaven... Anyways, I like the teaming up idea.

Oh really? Cause that would be sweet. <3 ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:41 pm
The only thing that I can notice that MIGHT be a little off is the Breast seems a little low placed on the chest, but thats it ;D  

coveredinmangoo

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:17 pm
Akaikune
Blade_of_Hatred

Oh really? Cause that would be sweet. <3 ^^;;

Yep! I'm all for it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:45 pm
Posted another doodle. Not quite so happy with the pose. She came out too thin. x_x

But yeah, here's another picture of Zoe. I might change how I do her bangs. I like them long like that, but the way they connect to her head are difficult. Xd So yeah.  

Akaikune

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:09 am
well in liked how you made made her sit like that i am pleased to see cool stuff  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:41 am
Hmm... I like the new drawing, but just as a little constructive criticism, her arms are a little too long, and her back on the right side is a little strange (feel free to disregard this, since I don't know if that was intentional =D). But despite that, great job! Keep it up!  

Gail Akriest

Akaikune

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:05 pm
*nod nod* I still intend to fix it. I was just fussing with it.. pretty much all night and just kept feeling it was wrong. I need to widen the chest cavity so that her breasts don't look like they are right on top of eachother. Xd

Her arm may be a bit long, but I tend to do that a lot. XD!!

Thank you! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:53 pm
mmhm, the arm thing tends to be a really common error. Still, now sweat; you're doing fine.  

Gail Akriest

Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff