Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Affiliates

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:28 am
Infinite Possibilities is affiliated with some other amazing guilds, and all the info about them and links can be found right here! So go ahead, check them out.

Pandora's Children (An RP guild)

User Image

A year ago, a company known as Anesidora, accidently released a virus known as Pandora into the water supply on a large city. Thousands were killed and those that survived mutated. Anarchy ensued. Anesidora's intentions of world peace were questioned. In a legal law suit against the company, the company agreed in exchange for the loss of their loved ones; they may come work at Anesidora and be given monetary compensation. Many of the survivors rebelled against Anesidora and were labeled as terrorists, but they called themselves Pandora's Children.

Club Genesis-An RP Guild

User Image

S.O.U.L- The Society of Unified Literates

User Image

Gaia Online has already entered the Dark Ages. History tells us that all medical research was somewhat halted during that time. In the world DaVinci knew, autopsies were considered heresy and punishable by death, though he ignored these threats and continued onward in the name of science and enlightenment. Currently, literacy has been somewhat halted on this site. It is not illegal to be literate; however, getting well thought out replies is a rarity. Literates could easily be called the Da Vinci's of this Gaia Online Dark Age. Still, Da Vinci had a place to practice dissection and chemistry. (His basement, if you need to know) Literates have a hard time finding a place to write. That's where S.O.U.L. comes into play. The Society Of Unified Literates is a home for those who appreciate all forms of literature and art. It is a place where equal replies of literacy are found for literate roleplaying posts. Simply, it is a refuge specifically for those who ache to escape the Dark Ages of Gaia Online.

The Reader's Guild

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A place for Booklover's & Reader's alike; whether you love reading books/novels, short stories, fanfiction, manga or comics, you just come here to show your love for reading and discuss your favorite author, book, fanfiction, etc... Or even if you love to write stories yourself, come and share them with us. Join the Reader's Guild and have fun discussing your love for reading.

The news stand

User Image
I'm sure your asking yourself, "What exactly is the news stand?" And the answer to that is this: As I was sitting down one day I couldn't help but remember all of these new announcements about the Gaia Spotlight. And I was thinking about how a lot of people must have a lot of questions for the people in the spotlight. So I thought to myself, "Well what if, say, someone asked the questions, then posted the answers?" And when I thought of how it would be accomplished, the only thing I could think of was, 'The News Stand.' And here we are today! So what I want to get out of this is just some good reporters, dedicated guild members to read what we've got, and a fun time.

The Dreamer's Sanctuary

The Dreamer's Sanctuary is a guild created to enjoy any ideas, thoughts, and dreams. It's a place for artists, writers, role players, musicians, and more to join.

The Silver Crescent

User Image
The Silver Crescent is a guild for multi-fascinate people. We offer roleplaying, writing, and general conversation. We're also attempting to have contests, but we need more active members before that can get underway. Mostly, we're a hangout guild where you're only limited by your own mind.

The Sereitiei (A Bleach Roleplaying Guild)

User Image

The A.C.U.M.E.N

The A.c.u.m.e.n is, primarily, a guild for poets to give and receive help to improve their writing. With games, challenges, contests, events and more, we also try to make it more fun once you've completed your piece and are racking your brains to make the changes that will improve your work.

InuYasha Exhalted

User Image

This Is InuYasha Exhalted, a guild for lovers of InuYasha.

The Official Post Your Progress Guild

User Image

The Official Post Your Progress Guild is a community of Writers who seek encouragement and support while trying to reach writing goals. With tracking word and page counts, and maintaining visible goals that help Writers feel surrounded by others that go through what they do, the guild creates a close-knit family. Let Our Numbers Help Your Numbers!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:48 pm
wow!
That is a lot of affiliations. surprised eek surprised 4laugh

lakita_phoenix

charbookwyrm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:56 pm
Yuh huh. It's cool stuff smile  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers