Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The saddest and funniest moments in Sailor Moon Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cruzcorzo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:11 pm
What do you think are the saddest and funniest moments in Sailor Moon?

-funniest moment would have to be from Star were Usagi's at home alone and all the girls come over the house to make sure Seiya doesn’t do anything alone with Usagi. And they are all cooking when they see a roach and all scream and freak out it’s sooo funny! The sadest moment for me would have to be when Usagi finally misses Mamoru and is up on the roof of the school and sees the red rose like it was Mamoru and it’s really Seiya and then she breaks down. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:36 pm
Well, when I was a child, the saddest part for me was when Mamoru was pwned with that ice crystal and was captured. That episode, ashamed to say, brought me to tears. The newest was in Stars when Ami got her Sailor Crystal stolen. Being much older, I obviously didn't cry, but it was depressing, made me almost stop reading. Another being in the manga when the enemies had been trying to demoralize the Sailor Senshi by invading their dreams. It was rather depressing when her mom was talking "s**t" about her to some guy(who happened to transform into a bad guy) she was going to sleep with. Then the other bad guy started talking directly to Ami saying how everyone talked s**t about her behind her back.

The Funniest was at the ending of one of the movies when Ami was commenting on how everyone seemed to love Mamoru, including guys. Everyone flipped out and started calling her a pervert. It was hilarious.

And from this post, you can obviously tell my favorite character is Ami.  

Ryuondo

shorty1587

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:11 pm
the funniest was seeing Usagi and chibi-usa switch bodies. The saddest was when Momru turned into a crystal and watching the sailor scouts disappear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:06 am
I've got a few.
Saddest.
-The Death of Zoicite.
- Seiya asking "Am I not enough?" (or something along those lines)
- When Uranus and Neptune die in Stars, I did cry in that one.

Funniest.
- Any time Haruka hits on Usagi.
- Star Gentle Uterus Attack.
- When Ami reveals her Threelight membership number.
- Ami's comments on Mamoru's sexuality in the R movie. My god Ami is such a funny character.
- Seiya and Usagi's "Date"
and the entire episode where they all go to Usagi's house, cruzcorzo mentioned it. I had to rewatch it, I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering and I couldn't read the subs.

I will undoubtably add to this later.

Oh and When Usagi and Minako find out that Haruka is a girl.... and all of Minako's crazy schemes to get one of the threelights on a date.  

-Sailor Spira-

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:59 am

There are a lot of funny scenes,
but the one I think of off the top of my head
is the end of the episode that introduced Haruka and Michiru.

Usagi and Minako have been following Haruka around all day,
thinking that she is a very cute (and very available) guy,
and have invited the other senshi to the arcade to meet Haruka for the first time.

Anyway, Usagi and Minako are staring at Haruka, who is obviously female at this point,
and Makoto jumps on Minako's head going "Radar! Radar! Where's the fox, where's the fox?!"

And I can't think of a sad scene... <<
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:00 am
I've thought of more... Hope there wasn't a limit on this... sweatdrop

Sad.
- The end of the first season where they all die and then come back as spirits to tell Usagi to go on.
- The very end of the first season when they all go back to their normal lives, but no one can remember anything so they don't know each other anymore... So sad.

Hilarious.
- When Usagi's dad goes crazy in the car when he thinks she has a boy friend.
- When Luna finds out Artemis is "head quaters".
- When Minako finds out Artemis has a kitten... Poor Artemis.
- When Neptune compairs Rei and Usagi's relationships to hers and Uranus, and Rei's response.

I'm sure i'll come up with more.  

-Sailor Spira-

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:24 pm
-Sailor Spira-

Sad.
- The end of the first season where they all die and then come back as spirits to tell Usagi to go on.
- The very end of the first season when they all go back to their normal lives, but no one can remember anything so they don't know each other anymore... So sad.

Hilarious.
- When Neptune compairs Rei and Usagi's relationships to hers and Uranus, and Rei's response.

Wasn't Usagi the only one who remembered anything about it, or am I just delusional? Or it could be, I just need to go back and rewatch it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:36 pm
-Sailor Spira-
I've got a few.
Saddest.
-The Death of Zoicite.

Funniest.
- Ami's comments on Mamoru's sexuality in the R movie. My god Ami is such a funny character.
and the entire episode where they all go to Usagi's house, cruzcorzo mentioned it. I had to rewatch it, I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering and I couldn't read the subs.

Oh and When Usagi and Minako find out that Haruka is a girl.... and all of Minako's crazy schemes to get one of the threelights on a date.

Yeah when you mentioned the part about the house again I started laughing!!! But I agree with all the stuff you thought of I should think of some more too!  

cruzcorzo

cruzcorzo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:37 pm
Ryuondo
Well, when I was a child, the saddest part for me was when Mamoru was pwned with that ice crystal and was captured. That episode, ashamed to say, brought me to tears. The newest was in Stars when Ami got her Sailor Crystal stolen. Being much older, I obviously didn't cry, but it was depressing, made me almost stop reading. Another being in the manga when the enemies had been trying to demoralize the Sailor Senshi by invading their dreams. It was rather depressing when her mom was talking "s**t" about her to some guy(who happened to transform into a bad guy) she was going to sleep with. Then the other bad guy started talking directly to Ami saying how everyone talked s**t about her behind her back.

The Funniest was at the ending of one of the movies when Ami was commenting on how everyone seemed to love Mamoru, including guys. Everyone flipped out and started calling her a pervert. It was hilarious.

And from this post, you can obviously tell my favorite character is Ami.

Yeah I can tell that's your favorite character!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:46 pm
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-

Sad.

Hilarious.

Wasn't Usagi the only one who remembered anything about it, or am I just delusional? Or it could be, I just need to go back and rewatch it.

No she doesn't remember. Only Luna and Artemis do, but Usagi is the first to get her memories back.  

-Sailor Spira-

-Sailor Spira-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:48 pm
cruzcorzo
-Sailor Spira-
I've got a few.
Saddest.
-The Death of Zoicite.

Funniest.

Yeah when you mentioned the part about the house again I started laughing!!! But I agree with all the stuff you thought of I should think of some more too!

It is my favourite episode. The more the merrier I say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:00 pm
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-

Sad.

Hilarious.

No she doesn't remember. Only Luna and Artemis do, but Usagi is the first to get her memories back.

Time to start torrenting then!  

Ryuondo

-Sailor Spira-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:13 pm
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-

Sad.

Hilarious.

Time to start torrenting then!

Oh yeah and another funny moment.

- Just before Sailor Moon get's her memories back, the monster is draining Naru's energy and Luna and Artemis come to fight it, and Luna comments, something like. "Why do they ALWAYS go after her energy" and then Naru say's something similar in the next episode to Usagi about how all these really strange incedents seem to always happent o her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:29 pm
I've got more! xd

Funny.
- The episode where Usagi and Momoru are taking care of the baby Manami, and Manami pees on Natsumi's (En's) face, not once but twice.

- Every time Usagi's shoe goes flying and lands on Mamoru's head.

- Every time Matoko says "He reminds me of the senior who broke my heart.." and how every guy reminders her of him in some way.

- When Mamoru and Usagi bring ChibiUsa home and Usagi's dad finds out that he's her boyfriend and both he and Mamoru freak.

- When a magazine does an article on how much of a pervert Grandpa is, It has all these picture of him with titles like "If he does this call 911".

Sad

- When Mamoru breaks up with Usagi because he thinks it's the only way to save her, and she just wont accept it.

- When Usagi realises that Mamoru has had his star seed taken.  

-Sailor Spira-

Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces