Reply You might be here.
i'm stoned.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItsMineNow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:30 pm
and I'm waiting for my fiance to come home from work so you guys should like tell me what's been going on in your lives.

and like draw me pictures and s**t.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:31 pm
also it's my first login since like ******** summer 2007 or so. what's changed with this shithole?  

ItsMineNow

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:54 pm
I ******** missed your sweet a**! scream heart

Congrats about having a fiance and stuff! That's pretty rad.

Umm....while you were gone...I caved and got a myspace. s**t. D:<

I also went to Europe. And San Francisco. And made artwork. And became a Ceramics Major. And turned 22. And got a new baby turtle friend.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:57 am
I've just finished my first year of university and now have bugger all to do. I've pretty much moved in with my girlfriend of 8 months and we'll be living together now forever... that's a scary thought. I'm so broke but I'm happy. I want to see NOFX once more in concert before one of them dies.  

primaI
Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:17 pm
I have two weeks left of school before I get my bachelors degree ... there's no job moarket here so I'm pretty much going ot be on the streets with a 25k student loan to pay off.

In August the bf and I are taking a coarse to teach english overseas and we plan on teaching in Japan asap - the pay is ******** awesome!!

I've been going to the doctor a lot lately and I have to go to a neurologist ... so I'm a bit freaked out about that.

I've been drinking way more than usual lately ... good or bad? You be the judge.

Oh and welcome back!!! I wish I had the willpower to stay away from this s**t hole for that long. You didn't miss much, except that gaia has gotten even more lame.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:58 pm
lol thanks punky. that japan thing sounds ******** ace. I should do that too. Gaia does seem more lame than usual but the ******** reason I joined is still here. To play dress up n_n!!!!! Seriously. Also for you guys or somethin somethin

Is everyone here ******** dating someone? rofl.

I remember the good old days when I used to not smoke weed and stuff. Those sucked.  

ItsMineNow

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:22 pm
I drew a picture.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
On the scale of 0 - Win.

Things are good except I have no cash and I won't be moving out until January at the earliest........  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:54 pm
I grew a weiner. ;D  

Heff

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas