Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Need fourm avatar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you epically draw what I have failed to draw?
  Yes, I accept this quest!
  No, i dont have enough party members!
  Definitely maybe
  Maybe definitely
View Results

Leocara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:59 pm
User Image
Hey you...

Hi guys, I'm a failure at drawing furrys and humans. I would really like it if someone made me a 200x200 head pose thing of my fursona, so I can use it on forums. Also, would be nice if it had a silly expression on his face like :3 or something like that. Fursona info:

Name: Leocara
Species: White tiger
Eyes: Purple, more specifically, the square left from the centre:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Build: Small, slightly underweight
Fur: White with black stripes. Has white "hair" (basically, long fur on top of head, not to long like a girls, though, boyish long)

Also, I wear a black Fedora like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

accept without the little bow thing, dark black, and the ribbon thingy being the same colour as the eyes and ever so slightly thinner.

Sorry for the overly long description 'n' all, anyway, thanks for reading!

~Me

Visit my recovery thread Here!
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:25 pm
ill do it if need but it would take me a year to send it to you for sefty or the work sense i work in oil mostly i didn't want it to get smeared on the way to you or you can wate less time by only taking a pc copy of it leaving me with the real one wich i think you should chose if you choose me if you don't know my art just look at ghallan's art work shop (comment please) under art share thats my main body of fur art for this year thats how good i am  

trainerghallan

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:13 pm
I'll do it when I get mah tablit... I no color on paper :/  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:33 am
I would prefer it to be a digital style, and no, I don't want the original, thus why I specified the size, 200x200 (pixels). Also, it must be under 60kb file size, though :p  

Leocara

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:11 am
Leocara
I would prefer it to be a digital style, and no, I don't want the original, thus why I specified the size, 200x200 (pixels). Also, it must be under 60kb file size, though :p

So, you are going to end up using this as an avatar on some forum site?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:03 pm
Gegiretsu-
Leocara

On 2 actually. That ok?  

Leocara

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:19 pm
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara

On 2 actually. That ok?

Depends, I want to know which forums, and if you do use my picture, I want my credit if any is asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:47 pm
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara

On 2 actually. That ok?

Depends, I want to know which forums, and if you do use my picture, I want my credit if any is asked.
The forum for the game DOMO (I'm a active user in-game, and reasonably on-site) url here:

http://forums.aeriagames.com/index.php?f=4

And also for a private guild forum, which, for guild rules, I'm not allowed to tell, just in case your a spy or something, I dunno. I'm allowed to tell you its for DOMO, and since you'll probably find out anyway, the guild name is Radiata Knights.  

Leocara

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:54 pm
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara

On 2 actually. That ok?

The forum for the game DOMO (I'm a active user in-game, and reasonably on-site) url here:

And also for a private guild forum, which, for guild rules, I'm not allowed to tell, just in case your a spy or something, I dunno. I'm allowed to tell you its for DOMO, and since you'll probably find out anyway, the guild name is Radiata Knights.

Ahem... Spy? Could you just link me to the thing. Also, is this required or do you just want artwork? Please don't act secretive because it wears thin of my patience.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:19 am
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara

On 2 actually. That ok?

Ahem... Spy? Could you just link me to the thing. Also, is this required or do you just want artwork? Please don't act secretive because it wears thin of my patience.
really, I'm not allowed to tell you the the URL of the guild forum, were very secretive of our works. Its basically so other guilds don't know about our battle tactics, most guilds in the game do this. Its a free-to-set-up php forum. If it makes you feel more comfortable, I will only use it on the Aeria public forum. No, a forum avatar is not required, I just thought it would be nice to not have a "stock" avatar. I dont want / require any originals, just the digital image.  

Leocara

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:30 pm
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
On 2 actually. That ok?

really, I'm not allowed to tell you the the URL of the guild forum, were very secretive of our works. Its basically so other guilds don't know about our battle tactics, most guilds in the game do this. Its a free-to-set-up php forum. If it makes you feel more comfortable, I will only use it on the Aeria public forum. No, a forum avatar is not required, I just thought it would be nice to not have a "stock" avatar. I dont want / require any originals, just the digital image.

Yup, you better not give me the thing, I'll hack your leader :/... Jk. Ok, I just have to wait for mah tablit :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:25 pm
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
On 2 actually. That ok?

Yup, you better not give me the thing, I'll hack your leader :/... Jk. Ok, I just have to wait for mah tablit :3
Thanks, and don't worry, I think the rules a stupid as well, considering build battle aint been implemented yet, only max 2v2, not a whole 30+ guild. More importantly, I like being in my guild, we all black-mail each other ^^  

Leocara

Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff