Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Does anyone else?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you?
  Yes.
  No.
  I used to.
  No, but i'm going to.
  *Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss! *
View Results

-Sailor Spira-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:38 pm
Collect Sailor Moon figurines? I've only got a few little ones myself and I was wondering if anyone else collected them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:46 am
I have a sailor Mercury key chain. If that counts. sweatdrop I never really got into collecting figurines. I spend my money on manga(this includes American comic books. Mainly Marvel Zombies and Warhammer 40,000: The Damnation Crusade), video games, and whatever else is needed at the time, from art supplies to food and drink.  

Ryuondo

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:19 am

I have these two...

User Image

...and this.

User Image

I remember when K.B. Toys actually had Sailor Moon toys in stock.
crying
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:53 pm
Ryuondo
I have a sailor Mercury key chain. If that counts. sweatdrop I never really got into collecting figurines. I spend my money on manga(this includes American comic books. Mainly Marvel Zombies and Warhammer 40,000: The Damnation Crusade), video games, and whatever else is needed at the time, from art supplies to food and drink.

Lol. I also have a Sailor Mercury keyring. I also spend a lot of money on video games also on DVD's and food, but I've just started collecting figurines too.  

-Sailor Spira-

-Sailor Spira-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:10 pm
@ Yossy, those are so kawai!
These are mine.

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:21 am
So I just found out they made figurines of the live action Sailor Senshi. They look kinda weird.  

Ryuondo

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:01 am
Ryuondo
So I just found out they made figurines of the live action Sailor Senshi. They look kinda weird.

LOL share with us!
xd
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:45 am
Yossy and Spira that's awesome!!

I remember having Sailor Moon dolls and bringing them to school to play... I remember having Sailor Moon, Neptune, Jupiter, Venus and Mars... what happened with those dolls? 9 years is a long time people... who know what happened sweatdrop

FantasyFollower

cruzcorzo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:36 pm
Wow those are way cool I want them too! I will have to seach the anime world!!! biggrin I didn't even know they had figures like that!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:00 pm
Ryuondo

I know. They are pretty weird looking, also i've never seen the live action one so I didn't want to buy them.  

-Sailor Spira-

-Sailor Spira-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:02 pm
FantasyFollower
Yossy and Spira that's awesome!!

I remember having Sailor Moon dolls and bringing them to school to play... I remember having Sailor Moon, Neptune, Jupiter, Venus and Mars... what happened with those dolls? 9 years is a long time people... who know what happened sweatdrop

Awsome, I never had any of the dolls but me and my sister's used to play Sailor Moon all the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:04 pm
cruzcorzo
Wow those are way cool I want them too! I will have to seach the anime world!!! biggrin I didn't even know they had figures like that!!

Yeah they come in sets of six. I'm missing a Chibi-Usa and Hotaru from one of the sets. I really want the outer Senshi ones, but they're the rare and really expensive set.  

-Sailor Spira-

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:17 pm
http://www.freewebs.com/collectionb/Sailor Moon Live Figures.jpg

It's not a Rick Roll! I told you they look weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:50 am
I use to go around on the internet looking for figures and had planned on getting most of them when I had space, but sadly I still have very little room for figures. sad I only have a Sailor Venus one that came with some candy (from the first season), but it's still very cute and I like it a lot. I hope to get more eventually.  

Zeralia

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-Sailor Spira-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:35 pm
Zeralia
I use to go around on the internet looking for figures and had planned on getting most of them when I had space, but sadly I still have very little room for figures. sad I only have a Sailor Venus one that came with some candy (from the first season), but it's still very cute and I like it a lot. I hope to get more eventually.

I know the feeling, mine are slowly taking over my house. I have filled my shelves, the tops of my book cases, on and around my T.V and around my computer. And I still want more.
They aren't all Sailor Moon though there are a lot of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games