Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
whitch craft Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soleriss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:29 pm
i want your ideas of witch craft and if you guys think its bad. my idea of witch craft is the summoning of evil cruel spirits and or getting controled of a spirit please reply please  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:44 pm
Actually thats a myth perpetuated by the christian invaders of british shores as a way to demean the traditional pagan values of our ancestors. All witch craft was is a serious of rituals designed to put one at ease or encourage someone that something positive will happen.  

Rellik San
Captain

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:54 am
I agree with Relik.
For most 'witch-based' beliefs are focusing upon the good.
I'm not sure which belief it is but there is one where there is a 'law' that whatever you do will return to you three fold.
It's either pagan or wiccan. I'm not too sure.
But either way, most forms of 'witch craft' is based upon positive aspects and nature in general.
o_O; Or so I believe.
My oh my, I haven't talked about witch craft since our one act play, Vinegar Tom.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:19 pm
I got into eclectic witchcraft a while ago. I have met quite a few witches who play God or Goddess but most are tree hugging, candle loving, spiritual folk. biggrin  

AdrianaKitten

DKMG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:46 pm
ive been Wiccan for many years and the Wiccan religion isnt at all about "evil spirits" or that kinda stuff....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:47 pm
Hikaru Akumu
I agree with Relik.
I'm not sure which belief it is but there is one where there is a 'law' that whatever you do will return to you three fold.
But either way, most forms of 'witch craft' is based upon positive aspects and nature in general.
o_O; Or so I believe.
My oh my, I haven't talked about witch craft since our one act play, Vinegar Tom.

the Threefold Law is Wiccan...  

DKMG

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:39 pm
DKMG
Hikaru Akumu
I agree with Relik.
o_O; Or so I believe.

the Threefold Law is Wiccan...

Actually its a standardised rule of most magic, due to shifting the shape of nature itself to use 'magic' then theres an energy backlash or either positive or negative.

Basically its like karma.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:05 am

Honestly, I think witch craft is bad.

You can't see spirits, and you can't summon them, and you can't talk to them either.

And no offense to anyone or anything, but people who believe in that stuff are only throwing themselves away to Hell...

I don't mean to shove religion in anyone's face, but you asked for our opinion, and I gave mine.

Edit: There's a God to help you through everything.

But like a said, just an opinion. Not shoving/forcing anything in anyone's faces. /Edit.

The Raining Soul

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:01 am
YOU SHOULD PRACTICE SATANISM AND SUMMON THE DEVIL TO HELP YOU SODOMIZE LIVESTOCK

ALSO IT TELLS YOU TO LISTEN TO GOTHIC MUSIC LIKE SLIPKNOT
AND STEAL FROM YOUR PARENTS TO SMOKE WEED WITH THE INSANE CLOWN POSSE

666 SATAN YAYAYAYA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:06 pm
...yeah. do whatever 'witchcraft' you want. just don't hurt anyone.  

Majoras Cake

Flatterer

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:34 pm
EmoJirachi

You can't see spirits, and you can't summon them, and you can't talk to them either.

And no offense to anyone or anything, but people who believe in that stuff are only throwing themselves away to Hell...

I don't mean to shove religion in anyone's face, but you asked for our opinion, and I gave mine.

But like a said, just an opinion. Not shoving/forcing anything in anyone's faces. /Edit.

But you can't see god or the angels, you can't summon them and you can't talk to them either.

It works both ways around. razz

Besides Witch Craft, Paganism and Gaia thiems have been around a lot longer... a hell of a lot longer then the concept of a singular judeo christian god.

Both are belief systems, both believe in an invisible force that has a guiding hand, the core of both is asking that force for help in times of need.

Both are one and the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:33 am
Rellik San
EmoJirachi

But you can't see god or the angels, you can't summon them and you can't talk to them either.

Besides Witch Craft, Paganism and Gaia thiems have been around a lot longer... a hell of a lot longer then the concept of a singular judeo christian god.

Both are belief systems, both believe in an invisible force that has a guiding hand, the core of both is asking that force for help in times of need.

Ok. Both are belief systems.

But they are
NOT the same.

The Raining Soul

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:41 am
EmoJirachi
Rellik San
EmoJirachi

But they are
NOT the same.

Of course not. But you can't say that they don't have their close similarities.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:10 am
EmoJirachi
Rellik San
EmoJirachi

But they are
NOT the same.

You do realise all Christian celebrations are bastardised versions of pagan celebrations right? like Easter = spring Solstice, Christmas = Yule Tide.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:34 am
Rellik San
EmoJirachi
Rellik San
EmoJirachi

But they are
NOT the same.

You do realise all Christian celebrations are bastardised versions of pagan celebrations right? like Easter = spring Solstice, Christmas = Yule Tide.

Bikh.

I wouldn't know.

I'm not Christian.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games