Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Home Away

Back to Guilds

Our guild is a quirky and sometimes incoherent critique and discussion group for writers looking to get some feedback on their work. 

Tags: writing, critique, discussion, literate, authors 

Reply roleplaying sub.
copyright.- first rp! c: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

best youtuber?
  nigahiga
  kevjumba
  fred
  whatthebuck
  other
  PANDA! :D <3333
View Results

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:37 pm
In a futuristic world, having the new idea is what's most important. Once someone turns 18, they must invent a new device or make a new discover and earn a license that gives them a place in the world. If they fail to do this, they become outcasts. If their invention or discover isn't seen as satisfactory by the corrupt board of licensers, they are rejected by their society.
So what is your invention?

rules-
::Use proper grammar, please.
::No-flaming. Yes-correction.
::guild rules, i guess.

skeleton-
rp name:
username:
status [licenser, unlicensed, licensed, or under 18]:
bio [opt.]:
appearance:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:51 pm
rp name: Patari Iratap
username:Hammibee
status [licenser, unlicensed, licensed, or under 18]: unliscenced.
bio [opt.]: none
appearance:imagine the coolest guy ever. Yeah. Thats me. ^^  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:58 pm
[[Mmkay. Well I'm too lazy to quote/copy/paste, so the username thing is now pointless. xD
and LMAO. "patari iratap." i caught it! n__n
also, i forgot to add an age thing. i'll go fix that. o:]]

rp name: Liese Collins
bio: She became licensed as soon as she turned 18 after she created the smallest hands-free form of communication- a microcphone and speaker that could be inserted into a person's ear.
appearance: [yes, its haru! <3 aka. liese]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:21 pm
PandaEnlightenment
[[Mmkay. Well I'm too lazy to quote/copy/paste, so the username thing is now pointless. xD
and LMAO. "patari iratap." i caught it! n__n
also, i forgot to add an age thing. i'll go fix that. o:]]

rp name: Liese Collins
bio: She became licensed as soon as she turned 18 after she created the smallest hands-free form of communication- a microcphone and speaker that could be inserted into a person's ear.
appearance: [yes, its haru! <3 aka. liese]

Iratap is Patari backwards. Same thing with Dogma. Dogma Amgod. ^^
Sorry, I don't know that haru, I only know the one from Furuba.  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:52 pm
[[i know. xD that's what i was saying.
yeah. this haru is from ouran. n___n
okay then. first post. c:]]

"Aww, come on. Nobody pays attention to that outdated curfew anymore," Liese said as she walked along the beach, ocean waves beating against the shore in the background as her mother argued her point.
"I know, sweetie. But I'm just not sure you should be walking alone at this hour. You know the rules."
Liese sighed. "I know. As long as I'm living with you, I have to come back at a 'reasonable hour'," she said, air-quoting the last phrase. "Give me half an hour," she pleaded.
Her ear piece was silent for a moment before her mom responded, hesitantly agreeing.
"Thanks so much. I'll see you soon," Liese said. The line turned itself off and she listened to the lolling wind and water once again, closing her eyes and digging her bare feet into the cool sand.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:54 pm
(((^^ I still haven't looked at ouran, I'm still trying to finish Furuba. ><)))

Patari threw the first punch. He missed. But the one from his father didn't. His father had always been ashamed of Patari because he wasn't very inventive. His father gave him that stern look that fathers have, then gave him "the point". You know, where he points his finger at you in an angry way. "Your not welcome in my house anymore." He said. Patari stood up with tears in his eyes. "I don't need you!" He seethed, and stormed out of the house and onto the street. He just walked for an hour or so in a haze, then somehow ended up on a beach. He stopped. Their was someone just walking down the beach, seemingly talking to themselves. He ignored the person and walked straight into the water. He hated his father. He hated his life. He hated himself.  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:11 pm
Liese watched the figure storm into the tide with no hesitation. She touched her temple and the time appeared in the corner of her sight. She still had twenty-five minutes. She walked up to the figure's side, facing forward to watch the sea roll in and out. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:01 pm
Patari almost did a faceplant. He looked back at the person. It was a girl. A very pretty girl. He got to his feet. "Uh, hi." He said, and started to walk down the beach again. He needed time to think. He hoped that she wouldn't follow him, though knowing his luck, she probably would.  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:49 am
Follow him is exactly what she did. Liese caught up to him easily and walked by his side. She squinted in the dim light at his face. "You've been hurt," she stated, tracing the area that seemed to be swollen on her own face. "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:20 am
"I don't get along well with my family. My father has made it very clear tonight that he would be VERY disappointed if I returned home. So I'm sorry, but I need to find a place to stay." He turned, walking back up the beach.  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:13 pm
She turned as he did, not falling a pace behind. "You already have a place to stay," Liese said, gesturing to the sand that stretched out in both directions. "No one ever comes here. Trust me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:40 am
He stopped in his tracks. "I mean a place to sleep. You know, a bed?" He started walking up the beach again, mumbling to himself, trying to think of any hotels.  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:20 pm
"The sand is soft," she said, still walking beside him, "if you aren't picky. What's your name, anyways?"
[[sorry about not posting for a few days. ;o; we had a little scare in my family involving me having head lice. xD ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:03 pm
"Look, I'm sorry, but if I stay out here, I look like a homeless person and I;ll probably get mugged for the little money I do have. So unless you can magically come up with a place for me to stay, I would appreciate it if you went away." He said all on one breath. He sucked in a big breathe. "My name is Patari. Patari Iratap."  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:56 am
Liese waved her hand as if she was holding an invisible wand, which she touched to the ground. "There. Now one will ever comes here again. " She looked down the beach both ways. "I mean, do you see anyone?" Liese gave a tiny smile, which quickly faded from her face, and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Patari."  
roleplaying sub.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff