Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
August 14th

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say what?!
  I couldn't think of a better title...
  This is teh suck!
  It was alright... but I hated it!!!
  Meh... KRACKOW!
View Results

lidless_i

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:18 pm
January 27th, 1997

I must have seen hundreds of different faces today… This is so very different from my room… To be honest, I’m a bit intimidated by all of this.

February 3rd 1997

They said that if I was good, they would let me out for awhile again, but somehow, I don’t believe them. They’ve never been this strict before. I hope it all goes back to how it was before soon…

April 19th 1997

I thnk tink thought think they were…. Were to have been upping the dosage… Is dephikalt hard to thoughts straight. They swore I could leev agan if I copraded. They ar lyars!

September 4th 1997

I made them stop drugging me by refusing to eat. What is that supposed to mean? Do they want me alive that badly? Maybe… maybe… they lied about other things as well.

October 7th 1997

My first escape attempt failed. I made sure to hurt some staff members. However, as I expected, they did not follow through on their promise to terminate me if I ever tried something like that. Don’t you see what this means?! I can keep trying! Nothing bad can possibly happen! They NEED me alive!

December 15th 1997

I made it outside this time! Right up to the buzzing fence before they took me down! Next time, next time I swear I’ll make it!

February 13th 1998

I was wrong… They have resorted to alternative methods of punishment. It is difficult to write without my finger… I wonder what they did with it.

March 23rd 1998

They brought in another test subject today… he is using the room across from mine. I can’t sleep some nights, for all the crying he does. What the hell is his problem, anyway?

September 9th 1998

Now missing my right middle finger, my left ring finger, and my left thumb. I am hoping they will switch punishment while I still have usable hands. I don’t like stubs… they remind me of the man in the cell across from mine. At least he doesn’t cry any more.

November 22nd 1998

I found out why the fence buzzes.

November 25th 1998

They still haven’t punished me for my last escape attempt. They didn’t even give me a warning. I’m scared. What are they planning?

December 5th 1998

I… I have begun to reconsider escape… I’m not entirely sure it’s worth it any more… My last punishment still hurts a little bit… I may die next time.

December 25th 1998

SANTA CAME THIS YEAR!!! I wrote and wrote and wrote, and this year he finally came! He got me a cool little plastic man. The testers said I could name him, so I called him Jeb. I am only allowed to play with him when they are watching, but I don’t mind.

December 26th 1998

Me and Jeb got to eat lunch together today!

January 14th 1999

I’m not entirely sure what is going on… My head gets all swimmy when I am around Jeb… I talked to the testers about it, but they ignored me. Could… Could this be love?

April 1st 1999

I don’t like Jeb very much any more… My head starts hurting every time he is around. My nose bleeds sometimes, too. I think I passed out once, but I can’t remember it very well.

April 5th 1999

I asked them to stop but they still bring Jeb to play with me every day… I am starting to throw up around him. It hurts… Why would Jeb do this to me?

May 16th 1999

I tried to escape again, today. I saw the most amazing things! There was a room full of Jebs!!! Why did Santa bring so many? Did everyone else get one too? I wonder if theirs are still nice to them.

July 26th 1999

They stopped bringing Jeb over. I’m kind of glad, but I miss him a little.

December 31st 1999

A few of the staff seem worried. They won’t tell me why.

March 21st 2000

They said they are taking me outside again, next week! I still don’t really believe them, but maybe they are telling the truth this time.

April 3rd 2000

I don’t want to go outside any more… not ever again…

April 5th 2000

They keep apologizing; saying what happened out there was an accident. I don’t believe them. How could anything like that be an accident? It hurt so much… What were they punishing me for that time?

August 12th 2000

Two testers came in today, they examined me and said something about being “contaminated by outside sources,” I hope that means the tests will end soon. They have been painful lately.

August 14th 2000

The tests have stopped; I wonder what’s going on.

: Transcript of journal found hidden behind a loose brick in the deceased’s room.

Meh... It wasn't an original concept, and it wasn't particularly well executed. So sad....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:25 pm
I laughed at a few parts. confused But I guess, overall, it had a depressing tone. *We should have a contest, to see who can actually depress me....*  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:55 am
The only thing I noticed was that you switched the rooms of the second test subject.

You introduced him in the room 'across' from you and two lines down you said 'next' to you.

No big deal really.. But agreements get to me, verb tense, subject-matter, all of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:22 am
Thanks for pointing that out... I don't remember if he was mentioned more than just the twice, but I edited the second mention to match the first... If there are others, I will edit them at some point, too.  

lidless_i

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:57 am
That was the only one I saw. I will go back later if I can to see if there is anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:58 pm
Pretty cool. Makes me want to know the whole story...who these testers are and what they're doing and ect.  

Spastic waffles
Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:52 pm
*sob*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:41 pm
Sob? As in "Sob, this piece of literature is just so horrible," Or "Sob, there is a chicken bone stuck in my trachea?" I guess it could fall somewhere in between, but that seems unlikely.  

lidless_i

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:44 pm
sob as in, it was a sad story.....  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out