Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
14 (or 15) NM /Blood/Ghosts?/ARGH!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you had a creepy dream like this before?
  No
  Yes! ARGHH!
View Results

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:04 am

Arghh....

ARGH....

ARGGHHHHH!!!

This is like, the creepiest dream I've ever had...I cried, I tell you. It freaked me out, seriously. Ugh. There was this, like, tall faceless person in a black cloak with this scythe...and I dreamed he (or she?) destroyed my room and my collections of manga and my lovely precious stuffed toys...and then he (or she?0 turned to me with the scythe...and it always ends with the scythe slashing through me...I don't know whether I live or die, it always ends with me seeing blood and then scream my lungs out and wake up.

Yes, I said always. This is the second or third ime I've had this dream, only this time I see the figure floating to my friend's house across the street before I wake up...and I hear a scream...

ugh.

I need a counsellor. Seriously.

AHHHH! >< I no wanna sleep any more...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:17 am
I ask out of curiosity, but can you feel getting slashed?  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:42 pm
I had a dream where I was the one being slashed to death in a water bed. This was after watching the Nightmare on Elm street episode with Johnny Depp. And you dream EiJi ranks high on the creepy scale.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:30 am
@Chain.D - Ughhh. Not really I guess....its like a dull throbbing pain in the gut...then I wake up. Argh.

@Lil'.T - I'm glad I'm not the only one who's having psychotic dreams [No offense xD] Yeah...there are worse....  

Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:30 am
Hey; maybe we should form a group called, "Psychotic Dreamers Anonymous." ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:52 am
Cool. I'd vote for that. What's that dress your avvies wearing? It shiny.  

Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:35 pm
Damn! I wished I hadn't of changed clothes. Because now I don't know which dress you are talking about. Sorry EiJi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:25 am
Tis okay. I found out by accident thanks to the marketplace....ahhahaha. Bazaars rock.  

Vice Captain

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:41 pm
First off, i know this is old, but i browse through the forum when i'm bored sweatdrop

secondly, wow. that is a super-scary dream. I've had some wierd ones, too. Once, i had a dream that involved me getting shot in the hand, and my hand actually hurt when i woke up. RIGHT WHERE I DREAMED IT GOT SHOT. i've also had dreams that actually happen! i'll forget about it for a while- months to years- and then it'll happen and i'll have de ja vu (i know i spelled that wrong). what's really wierd is that i make the connection IN MY DREAM. it always happens the EXACT way that it did in the dream. *chills*
now that i talked about it, it won't happen anymore; i just jinxed it!
(saying you jinxed it jinxes the jinx! CRAP I JINXED THAT!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:05 am
Sorry for the post necromancy.

I'll have dreams about stuff and it'll happen, too.

And about getting shot in the hand and then having it still hurt while you're awake. To me, that's better than feeling pain in a dream and not having it when you wake up, because at least that way there's the possibility the pain was an outside stimuli and not created by your own subconscious to torture you... the jerk.

If you didn't get that, I think my subconscious is an a*****e sometimes because he makes me feel pain in dreams, but it isn't real pain... my subconscious makes pain for me in my dreams. It sucks. I guess sometimes I might actually be in pain from some outside stimuli, but I know for damn sure there are some things I can't possibly be feeling for real while asleep... like being on fire or splashed with acid... full body pain on my skin, that's how I know my subconscious can actually make pain.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:45 pm
Oh yeah, I saw something like that on House one time... The person thought that there had to be something wrong with herself and believed it so much that she basically tricked her brain into creating medical issues... It was wierd.
But it's really wierd when my dreams happen, because even when I say "I had a dream and this exact thing happened" to the person next to me, and I said that in the dream, too. It hasn't happened lately, though... Hope I didn't lose my ESP! ninja  
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games