Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Idea Sub [LOCKED]
-Summoning information, post them here- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Prince Sora

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:48 pm
Summons.
now.
go.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:37 am
Commanders of Golems

1. Glay golem.
Description: This basic golem is made of clay and is very useful in many ways, It can do house hold or it can be fighter. This golem haves strong defend and it's attacks are strong it's only weakness is that it's forced to go to it's own realm if it's touched by water. And it's not very fast... ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2. Rock golem.
This stone golem is like clay golem but it can't do house hold nor can it be defeated with water. This Rock golem is made of solid rock, and only way to defeat it is to do something destroy it, this is very hard because any jutsu lower than jounin level can't cut trough this golems skin.
User Image

3. Minion golem.
This small golem can be used to distract enemy or to tackle them all so this golem can be summoned as many times user wants long as he/she has chakra left. So it's possible to have thousands of this small minions. It's even said that someone used them to invade castle.

4. Iron golem.
This golem is strongest of all golem expect the king of golems, it's hard iron and it carries large war ax. This golem is slow but it can break most barriers and buildings.

5, KIng of golems. (Fire)
This flaming fire golem is known as king golem with it's brother. This golem unlike other golems is FAST!! it's massive destruction power and speed makes it worthy opponent to even tailed beasts. It's special moves are fire hammer and lave swamp.

6, King of golems. (Wind)
This is brother of the other golem king, This wind god can make winds and storms which can destroy even strong buildings and walls. This king can all so turn in to thunder sword which summoner can use.

3Rton

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:29 pm
Just a little bit of summons I've done in the past:

1. Beast of the Apocalypse- Keur
User Image

Keur is a violent creature with long, pointed fangs for a head. It stabs and eats its prey almost at the same time. If wounded, Tendrils come out of its mouth and can apply healing saliva on the wound. If these tendrils are cut off, the creature is rendered useless. Keur has vibrating flaps on its wings and on its side belly. These flaps resonate a ultrasonic sound that pierces the brain and paralyzes foes with its horrible sound. Here's the sound: http://www.apmmusic.com/myapm/main.php

(Hint: Type in Apocalypse in the search bar. Its in Track title, the first track that pops up)

2. Deity of Waves- Shei
User Image

Just a little oceanic beast I used once. A fast swimmer, and is capable of controlling water currents and the waves themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:06 am
1. Houkou (Not to be confused with the Gobi Bijuu, they are from the same family, but where the Gobi can control elements the houkou can only control nature.)

Five-Tailed Dog

Pronunciation: hoh-koh

Areas Found: Anywhere, though often in forests, wooded areas, etc.

Special Powers: Illusion, Earth, Water power

Danger Level: Varies

Dislikes: Disrespect for or harmful will towards nature

The Houkou is a type of youkai not widely heard of, although this is not surprising as they tend to be very solitary. Many stories have linked houkou with trees, saying that they are tree spirits, while others maintain that they merely tend to be forest-dwelling beings and prefer the surroundings. Whatever the explanation, however, houkou seem to have some things in common.

Any houkou may use all tails in order to influence the elements and cause things such as earthquakes and other disasters. This is typically not done unless the houkou or their habitat is threatened. Many stories link the fury of a houkou to the endangerment of a beloved forest or tree.

Otherwise houkou are entirely peaceful and wise, owing their mastery of the elements to their contemplative natures. Many stories maintain that they are white all over, although some have mentioned houkou of other colors including honey-colored, and closer to that of a shiba inu. Some have put forth the possibility that houkou are actually closely related to kitsune, which may be due to their similar appearances and multiple tails.  

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:33 am
Wolf Summons

Shikon
Shikon is my most powerful summon. He is as tall as Gambunta and can fly threw the skys. He can also shoot fire out of his mouth and send a electric current threw his body if someone other than Hanzo goes on him which can shock about 10,000 volts.
Name Means: Fang

Bikou
User Image
Bikou is the second most powerful summon. He is about half the size of Shikon, his abilities are are wind elements. A growl would make a huge gust of wind enough to blow many people back. His claws are so sharp that it can easily cut threw human flesh and bone like paper. A wipe of his tail can knock trees down.
Name Means: Tail

Unari
A bit bigger than a human male he is used to ride on most of the time because he is easier to summon and very playful. He is the son of Shikan and they share the same abilities but hes much weaker. He can shoot fire the size of a regular goukakyu no jutsu size and his body can shock about 500 volts if someone other than Hanzo rides him. He can fly but not for long periods of time.
Name Means: Growl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:34 am
Bird of Flame (Name: Flatia. Gender: Female):
The most powerful of the three.... its body made out of the fire of the sun... its moves are fire based moves... but because of the strength of this bird it can total large amounts of earth with just one flap of its wings....

Bird of Strength (Name: Kantoro Gender: male):
User Image
second powerful of the three its flap of its wings can also total large amounts of earth... easier to summon then the phoenix but powerful...

Bird of speed (Name: Flation Gender: male):
Off spring of the two and easier to summon... hasn't got there powers yet but he is the fastest...  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:22 pm
Phoenix Summon... Name: Onari, Gendr: Neutral
User ImageA flameing bird unlike any other the phoenix has the abilitys and weekneses of a firebird and a thunder roc merged together and also theyr combined strength  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:36 pm
I want to know where the information on the Original Summons went, Silk and Raijin had them in the Summon Sub-Forum, and now i can not find them  

Havok-Trance

Kitsune Prince Sora

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:25 pm
hector rouge
I want to know where the information on the Original Summons went, Silk and Raijin had them in the Summon Sub-Forum, and now i can not find them

starter forum mate  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:02 am
Sin, I think this sub forum should become like it used to be, where people have their ideas approved, it is way todangerous to let them just make them and who knows what they will create.  

Havok-Trance

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:45 pm
Are these even being approved anymore?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:05 pm
I don't know, but several of these i wouldn't approve.  

Havok-Trance

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:07 pm
ok, so can I submit my idea? I spent like 2 days on mine, unlike some of these. Korioki  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:59 am
sure  

Havok-Trance

Idea Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out