Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Moving

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:40 pm
Hi all.

My fiance and I are going to be moving into a house together in a few days. The over preparer in me is going "Oh My God! What the hell needs to get done prior to this!!!!!" and if any of you have any suggestions or words of wisdom, they will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
IEditYourWorld  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:11 pm
My advice on moving, which I recently did myself, is quite simple. Mostly just go with the flow, and make sure that you pack the essentials last, because you will need them first. Essentials include: Clothes, cookware, dishes, and toiletries.

Remember those two things and your move will go fine.  

I lost my notebook

Kyle C Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:40 pm
remember to plan everything together too! You're a couple, which to me is weird... a couple shouldn't be two people... they should be as one! As you are with your with your adog within, you should be with your fiance, together in all things 3nodding be together!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:28 pm
This is one of the more simple (and obvious) things to do. On each box write what is in it. I didn't do that and I thought I was stashing away a pile of books I had already read a million times when instead I stashed away important papers and my wallet. Of course I am 14, so I don't have too much experience in moving... and it could of just been a stupid mistake on my part. Whatever.  

Snapplejack

Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff