Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
12-13ish WD/NM - Labyrinth/Light/Minotaur

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:39 am
Too much history, seriously....><

I dreamt I was falling in the dark. Just falling and everything I tried to hold on to faded away. Then everything glowed white and I was lying face up in this labyrinth with lots of staircases and doors, some upside down some twisted. And the whole thing was glowing bright, like a yellowy white. I tried to find a way out, but I got lost, and every time I opened a door there was something or someone I was trying to forget. Then there was this empty room behind a small carved door which I went into. It was emptiness like the start of the dream, except everything was white. I looked down and there was this huge black...thing with lots of sharp grey teeth. I mean lots, like its whole mouth...it didn't have a face...just a fat black blob with lots of teeth...then it swallowed me and everything was dark and creepy...then i saw a huge spider with the face of a bull...on a sticky GREEN web....and I got stuck in it. The last thing I saw before I woke us was it SCUTTLING towards me... D'=  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:29 am
Wow EiJi; your dream reminded me of the little creatures in the movie "Cloverfield" that would jump on peoples faces.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:54 am
Urgh...then I'm glad I didn't watch Cloverfield. My teach wanted us to watch Jumper AND Cloverfield for our literature projects. He abndoned cloverfield, thank goodness...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:33 pm
Yay for being spared such tragedy!  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:05 pm
Whoa, a "spidertaur"! That's scary.  
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff