Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:28 pm
The academy is where would-be ninja start; they are not actually considered ninja until they graduate. Academy students take formal and practical tests of all sorts and are taught basic ninja skills, such as martial arts, techniques, physical fitness and the way of the ninja. Basic weapon usage, such as kunai and shuriken, are commonly taught. Elementary ninja techniques, such as transformation jutsu and clone jutsu, though they vary from village to village, are also taught. Some villages also have an additional test given by the Jonin of each three-man squad to see if they are truly ready to graduate, which determines whether the squad can work as a team. To ensure that only truly qualified ninja are promoted, only three Genin teams are allowed to pass, each year. The test for determining which three teams may become Genin are administered by each team's respective Jonin commander, and vary depending on the Jonin. What is required for graduation varies from academy to academy. In Konoha, the graduation exam is composed of some sort of written test, as well as demonstration of basic techniques, such as clone jutsu, though Rock Lee is an exception, because he can only perform taijutsu.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:42 pm
Sunlight streamed into the classroom from the windows, and glittering dustmotes raced around in mini tornados in the air as the door opened and Akayashi entered. The Sannin sat with a small sigh in the teacher's chair, flicking her fiery red hair over her shoulder with a frown; she really let her hair grow out long, so long it was becoming more and more of a nuisance. She sighed again, remembering back when it was a lot shorter, when she was still around...

Akayashi shook her head and sat up in the chair and looked through the drawers of the teacher's desk, looking for anything to busy herself with, to distract herself from her gloomy thoughts. As her red hair fell over into her face again, she considered getting it cut again.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:03 pm
Reiko walked into the academy. "hey sensei," she said. "do you have any idea how long this war is going to last? i compleated the academy training with sin-Q sensei when he was alive and now i am waiting for the genin exam. but hokage said that it would be when the war is over."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:09 pm
Hibiki started to snore from the back of the room. His work was done and nothing of interest was going on. Sitting at the end of the row had its perks, but when your sleeping, sometimes...

Hibiki fell over into the isle but didnt wake.  

Freakke

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:36 pm
Akayashi's golden eyes flicked up to Reiko as her hands kept on sifting through papers, not really sure exactly what they were looking for.

"Ah...Sin-Q...." She straightened, pushing the drawer shut with her foot, and put a hand to her chin thoughtfully. The war had been a vague thing to her; she had seen notices about it, but hadn't seen any enemy ninjas yet. Maybe she was looking in all the wrong places.

"I'm sorry, but I really have no idea how long the war will go, or if even if it's still ongoing right now," Akayashi replied, standing slowly from her seat. "Seeing that things are rather peaceful right now, I think I will throw some tests at you to see if you are qualified for Genin. Did the other sensei, whoever was in charge of the Genin Exams, have a specific test in mind?"

As Hibiki fell out in his sleep, Akayashi glanced over briefly in confusion; there always seemed to be a student sleeping in the classroom, no matter the hour or if any teacher was even present. Were the desks so comfortable?

The soft padding of paws could be heard, and a golden brown and white dog trotted in, one ear bent while the other stood up. He licked Akayashi's hand, who bent down and murmured something to him. The dog nodded and trotted over to Hibiki, nudging him with his wet nose.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:16 pm
Reiko stopped to think. " no... a bunch of academy students were waiting for the exams, but there was no message of what it would be about. he taught us the transformation jutsu, the clone jutsu, and the substitution jutsu. i think we were going to be tested on them."

((the last one was some naruto ?'s and rp skils, using the jutsu learned))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Freakke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:17 pm
Hibik woke up after a minute of the dogs licking.
"Aaah!" He got up in his desk and started laughing nervously. "Sorry."
He sighed as he waited for the next task.
"Im just so bored."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:18 pm
((Ah....I dunno if I should test you then if it was so planned out....))

The Sannin pondered this for a moment. She hasn't seen Bambi around much lately; what with his newly acquired position of Hokage, he was probably busy with whatever. Where was that other girl... Akayashi was sure there was another person who taught the students here, but she couldn't remember too well; she grimaced at her poor memory. I really need to get more involved in what's happening around the village...

"Alright, I guess I'll see if your jutsus are satisfactory, then I'll run for Bambi (it was Bambi who set up the Exams originally, right?) to finish up the testing for you," she said finally, stretching a little and pushing her red hair back with an annoyed flick for the thousandth time. "Alright, would you please show me your Henge no Jutsu, the transformation technique? Feel free to turn into anything you want."

-----

The golden brown and white dog, snorted and leapt onto the desk, staring seriously at Hibiki.

"Good ninja don't sleep, they practice and practice to get better!" he barked in a gruff, doggy voice. "Do you know everything to know in here? If no, then ask and learn!"

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Freakke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:52 am
"I already finished my work," Hibiki replied. "Nobody else was close so I dozed off. Sorry."
He started thinking about what to transform into.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:19 am
"Alright... transform!" reiko transformed into Akayashi. "yes, i got the eyebrows this time,'she thought. "thats always what i had trouble with."

((bambi hyuuga already set up an announcement about the exams))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Freakke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:46 am
Hibiki focused and transformed into a ANBU member with a dragon mask. "Do I pass?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:06 pm
((Yeah, just noticed that today >.<))

Akayashi examined Reiko's work carefully, nodding in approval.

"You have learned well," she said, leaning against the teacher's table. "I'll remain here for any other students who want to learn, and you can continue to practice; the Genin Exams are not my thing, so I'm afraid I can't pass or fail you."

----

The dog stared at Hibiki a moment, then gave a short barking laugh.

"You think that is all you need to pass? You still have other justus, and you must display good RP skills!"

"Takeru, come, I need you to do something," Akayashi called from the front of the class. Takeru, the dog, obediantly leapt down from the desk and trotted up to the Sannin. She knelt and murmured something, and he nodded and ran out of the classroom.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Freakke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:11 pm
"Ha! The clone jutsu and the substitution jutsu are a piece of cake!" Hibiki laughed at the notion.((Im not too worried about RP skill neither))
"Goodbye Ninja Academy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:21 pm
"alright sensei," reiko replied, "ill go practice some more."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sero Ichi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:20 pm
Seito walked into the room casually with his hands in his pocket." Hello,sensei." He said in a nonchalant way,taking a seat at a near by desk,putting his feet on top of it.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff