Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:47 pm
Come here to train.

Imagin up any enviroment you like.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:09 am
Akira walks into a open area. "Ok , time to try transforming into a animals." Made handsigns "First up dragons." Transform into a dragon with big wings. "Now time to try to fly." Took off into the air.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Freakke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:07 pm
Hibiki walked onto the plains with a kendo stick and a practice dummy. "Alright, time for some practice..." He looked at the pathetic dummy and had a better idea. Standing in the middle of the feild he put his hands together and focused. His energy surged for a moment before there were to of him. "Clone jutsu." Smiling they picked up the kendo stick and began to whap each other with the wooden blades.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:49 am
'Well... Sensei told us we had to practice our aiming with kunais and shurikens, and kaseo(my friend) bought me a ton of them. He's so nice, even though he's a jounin he... always has time for me.'
*Cain shed a few tears.* 'Huh? What's this... why am i sad?' Thought Cain, almost surprised. 'Because... you still miss em' Cain.' Said a voice right behind him. 'I know i miss them... but I just can't shake the feeling that there gone.'
'Don't worry you have me remember?' Kaseo said cheerfully. 'Right!' said cain wiping his tears away. 'Go on show me what you've got pal!' Said kaseo. 'You got it kaseo-sensei!.' Said cain.

*Cain picks up a kunai and throw it. He misses. He keeps on throws shurikens and kunais, but after a while he got used to it, he finally hit the tree after he threw the kunai.* 'Yes! I did kaseo!' Said cain, feeling a lot of pride. 'Good work Cain!' Said kaseo.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:48 am
reiko walked into the training grounds. "Hey... Hibiki, you signed up for the genin exams... right? we may be in the same squad if we both pass. do you want to train together?" she asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:28 pm
Akira flew out of the sky in dragons transformation and circled around Cain and reiko and turned her back to normal. "Hey guys need someone extra to train with? " Looks at Cain "My name is Akira. Whats yours?"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:14 am
"sure. im reiko aburame. are you waiting for the genin exam too Akira?" reiko asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:12 am
perkydemonofdoom
"sure. im reiko aburame. are you waiting for the genin exam too Akira?" reiko asked.

how about a battle  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:14 am
hiro walks in.he gets a training dummy out and uses lightning clone jutsu and then he great fire ball jutsu  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:14 am
((what rank are you))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:45 pm
perkydemonofdoom

Akira looks at Reiko. "Yes, it gets boring waiting for the exams to start i get really antzy."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:50 pm
((He must be a student because ive never seen him before and im on always....ALWAYS.)  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

DxAxRxKx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:09 pm
((who))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:37 pm
((hiro))  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

DxAxRxKx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:39 pm
((See the genin exam topic i thought of a squad and i put u in it))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff