Welcome to Gaia! ::

the Hayley Williams guild

Back to Guilds

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then join the guild! 

Tags: Hayley Williams, Paramore 

Reply the Hayley Williams guild
poor Hayley. ]:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:28 pm
i know this is probably old news, and some of you guys might've already heard of it, but i haven't been keeping up with my Pmore news in a while.

ok so, Hayley's ex-stepdad somehow managed to get a hold of Hayley's old journal, and put it up on eBay, along with a mug she made when she was younger.
i don't know if it's still up though, it's been probably a week already.

here's Hayley's response to it...

Hayley
so... i've decided to do this. it was only half thought out but i'm doin it anyways.

i saw that post someone made about the "handwritten book" on ebay. yes, it's mine. hahah. i don't remember being a sad child but i definitely loved horror films at a really young age. i guess that was reflected in this particular assignment. anyway, that's not exactly what i'm posting about. i'm actually posting about the seller of this item. it happens to be my ex-stepfather. who is... well... insane, hence the reason he is my EX-stepfather. so, while i can laugh at the fact that a bit of my past has surfaced, i have to admit i felt like throwin s**t when i saw the username. to be honest, i'd love to post his full name. where he works. possibly a phone number??? then all of you could show him what it feels like when your personal life is out there for everyone to put their hands on. fortunately for him... living with him for 7 years wasn't quite enough to make me turn out just like him... or was it?
don't buy it. i'm gonna buy it. hahaha.

hayley

cough6014794956coughgivehimhellcough

i love how she even managed to put his number. LOL.
if you guys plan on calling it and giving this guy s**t, the number doesn't work anymore.

opinions on this anybody?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:28 pm
Awww, I wish the number worked. I wonder how many people tried to call it...
Poor Hayley.
At least she has a lot of fans to support her!  

Migi Hidari

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:52 pm
i checked on eBay, and her journal isn't up anymore.

think Hayley bought it like she said she would? xD

i honestly think that her ex-stepdad is an idiot for putting up her journal and for trying to make money out of her.
i know that he has it in his own possesion and all, but couldn't he at least have some heart to do the right thing?

/:

i feel sorry for Hayley. D: she must be angry and scared at the same time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:27 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

Oh noes! Poor Hayley indeed, why would he do that? If Hayley is sad, then I'm sad ]=

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

MissTetra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that's the picture of it.
i find it really sad :/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:59 am
I seen that. Arrgh. I can't believe he's that much of a d**k, that he'd do something like that.

DDDDDDD<

I wanted to call him & give him s**t. D<

st percy
Crew

Bashful Gaian

Constanze Mozart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:01 pm

I read that! It sucks. What kind of a man-whore does he think he is? D<

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:30 am
that sucks......  

daniG0rawr

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:12 pm
Awwww, poor Hayley. D;
Her ex-stepdad abuses her a lot. Exactly why did her mom married him in the first place?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:11 am
I don't understand it either. That's hilarious though, what Hayley said in response. XD  

This Accident

milk n tea

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:05 pm
What a jerk!

Poor thing had to live with that monster for 7 years.
Why on earth would a mother be thinking if even considering having that kind of man in her and her daughters' life.

Well at least she is taking it in a humorous way. Keep livin' girl!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:29 pm
heartache in stereo
i know this is probably old news, and some of you guys might've already heard of it, but i haven't been keeping up with my Pmore news in a while.

ok so, Hayley's ex-stepdad somehow managed to get a hold of Hayley's old journal, and put it up on eBay, along with a mug she made when she was younger.
i don't know if it's still up though, it's been probably a week already.

here's Hayley's response to it...

Hayley
so... i've decided to do this. it was only half thought out but i'm doin it anyways.

i saw that post someone made about the "handwritten book" on ebay. yes, it's mine. hahah. i don't remember being a sad child but i definitely loved horror films at a really young age. i guess that was reflected in this particular assignment. anyway, that's not exactly what i'm posting about. i'm actually posting about the seller of this item. it happens to be my ex-stepfather. who is... well... insane, hence the reason he is my EX-stepfather. so, while i can laugh at the fact that a bit of my past has surfaced, i have to admit i felt like throwin s**t when i saw the username. to be honest, i'd love to post his full name. where he works. possibly a phone number??? then all of you could show him what it feels like when your personal life is out there for everyone to put their hands on. fortunately for him... living with him for 7 years wasn't quite enough to make me turn out just like him... or was it?
don't buy it. i'm gonna buy it. hahaha.

hayley

cough6014794956coughgivehimhellcough

i love how she even managed to put his number. LOL.
if you guys plan on calling it and giving this guy s**t, the number doesn't work anymore.

opinions on this anybody?

the number doesn't work anymore? DARN...

DeleteThisInactiveAccount

the Hayley Williams guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff