Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Secret chips in Battle network 6?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sowright7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:27 pm
I need to know what the secret chips in megaman battle network 6 are! Please help!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:45 pm
Actually for Grega, it's all the Faltzer Navi chips and vice versa. Pretty simple... unless I'm forgetting something.  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

sowright7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:14 pm
Yamimon
Actually for Grega, it's all the Faltzer Navi chips and vice versa. Pretty simple... unless I'm forgetting something.

wait so you just trade the normal, ex, and sp chips? so there aren't like 17??  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:48 am
I believe along with the different navi chips, there are also a couple different giga level chips that differ from each game.  

Axle The Perfect Nobody

sowright7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:28 am
Heartless_Slice
I believe along with the different navi chips, there are also a couple different giga level chips that differ from each game.

wait, do you also need the protoman chips? speaking of protoman... is there a chip for beating protoman fz?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:07 pm
There's only Protoman, Protoman EX and ProtomanSP. Nothing else (except if you count the Zenny). And the Giga chips can't be traded so technically they're not really secret.

There would have been (I think 21) but Capcom took out the Boktai chips (Django, EX, and SP, Hakushaku,EX and SP) not sure what else there would have been but there is only 15.  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces