Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Well, aren't I difficult.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Velvet Frosting

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:28 pm
So, I'm tired of all this "eew, you're an emo" bull. I like girls, and guys, is that morraly WRONG? I don't like girls so much, no. But I don't see why there should be anything wrong with liking people for who they are not what sex they are. I'm very close to all my female friends, I don't like any of them like that or feel atracted to any of them. But if they knew they'd make life hell for me. They're VERY homophobic.
Stupid FEELINGS that's I'm naive enough to call LOVE. I've felt things for this guy for eight long months, EIGHT. told him how I feel he just went, "lolol, okay".
I love him unconditionally, I've known him for years, he was in a lot of my classes when I was a kid. He's a bit of an a** hole. He's a bit heartless sometimes, but only when he thinks good will come from being brutally honest.
He wants what's best for me, he hates all my friends and refuses to have anything to do with them, but he's not ashamed to know me. That's a plus, since I hate all my friends too.
They just DON'T get me, how very very emo that sounds...
But really, I went to try and connect with them one last time today. But today's the day I give up all hope of them ever being at all like I am.
They were playing tag, yes, And going off and having depressing talks with each other. I didn't want to join in, so I read my book. "whacha reading?" "what's it about?" "is it good?" "how much of it have you read?" "would you recomend it?" "say something.."
I know they were only trying to interact with me, but I told them, "half an hour to read, and I'll be okay (:" but they wouldn't. I walked away, I can't stand them anymore.
They're too happy all the time and judge me for everything I do.
I'm TIRED OF EVERYTHING. and I'm suffering from PTSD and memorys of 'bad' shiit that happened in the past is coming back to me a lot and getting in the way of things for me. Someone, if you can, help me.
I really need some kind of support right now, since my friends and aquaintences don't seem to care about my well-fair.
please, advice?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:28 pm
Perhaps your hanging around them too much.
That's what happens with me.
I get sick of the people I'm around.
Because I'm a really critical person.
Sincerely, I'd be bitching too if they didn't shut the traps before I did it for them.
If anything, you should just ignore it.
Make new friends. If that guy really cares for you, he'd support you in anywayshapeform.
And I think he's a cool kidd for ignoring those kidds who are 'supposedly' your friends.

Hikaru Akumu

solar molar

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:46 pm
>I've loved this guy for more than a year.<
>Then this retarded friend of mine told him.<
>He's liek "Okey.. "<
>I felt so dumb.<
>Anyways.. Make new friends.. ?<
>Sorry, I'm a sh!t load of help, ain't I?<
>But I'm always online if ya wanna chat.<
;3