Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild!
  Thanks!
View Results

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:13 am
New to the guild or been around but haven't introduced yourself? Well here you can just write your name and give a little bit of information about yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:14 am
My name is Heather.
I've read all the books in the series, including the prequel.
I'm a sophmore in high school.
I enjoy reading, playing the violin/piano, and being with my friends.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Everchanging Earth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:51 am
I am your death...

My name is Gabrielle, Gabby for short.
I've read all of the books in the series currently published, including New Spring. My favorite characters are Mat, Tuon, and Logain.
As soon as school starts again, I'll be a Junior.
Reading = Life.

That is all you need to know.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:20 am
Welcome to the guild Everchanging Earth!

Professor Inky
Captain

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:13 pm
Bah, I like introducing myself.

Hello, everyone. You can call me Ranuu. It's my pen name, and probably what I'll be known by if I'm ever famous xd

Obviously, I am a writer and, not so obviously, I'm in love with my craft. When I get excited or into a mood for debating, I'll start using big words in quick succession, and they're often only remembered subconsciously. I couldn't make this paragraph any more complicated in the realm of vocabulary if I wanted to.

I also love art and music. I have a guitar and a keyboard in my room, and I can play both proficiently (though not exceptionally). I go to art museums and, when I can, live theater. I saw Hairspray performed by the Broadway cast. I also act on my own, and love it almost as much. I'm renowned (not really) for my improv skills, and I can make almost any situation funny with a one liner.

Now that that's out of the way, I can be a complete a*****e at times. Old-school Ranuu was a flamer, as can be seen in Fubar's profile. She quoted my magnum opus of flaming. If you say something stupid, or screw up while insulting a friend of mine (as in, say something that I see a loophole in), I'll resort back to my old ways and tear you a new one.

I love reading. I have almost every canon Star Wars book in existence (unfortunately, nothing newer than The Joiner King) and a good amount of the Wheel of Time books. I also own A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, Dante Alighieri's The Divine Comedy, and Le Morte d'Arthur. There's more, but I won't bother naming them.

I have a girlfriend, and have for two years now. She's also on Gaia, because I introduced her to it. Her username is Scylandra, and she's the Vice Captain of my guild, not through patronage, but through her exemplary leadership skills. She's a gamer and a musician, and will be attending the Art Institute of Dallas in a couple of weeks. I will be a freshman at Kansas State University come August 22nd.

I love video games. Epic RPGs like Mass Effect and Morrowind are the staples of my electronic diet, while first-person shooters like Half Life 2 (plus the episodes), Bioshock, and Call of Duty 4 are my side dishes. I'll also play action/stealth games like Assassin's Creed and Twilight Princess. I'm almost a Nintendo fanboy, and I love almost every Zelda game ever to be released (on a Nintendo console... damn Philips CDi).

Oh, and I'm a Protestant Christian. I am a registered Republican, with Conservative Christian ideals. I don't want you killing your unborn babies, I don't like you taking away my rights, and I will leave you and your lifestyle alone if you don't force it at me. Because I won't force my beliefs on you.

I believe in a passive Christianity, where good Christians will inspire others to their faith through example alone, and not try to force them through abrasive and illogical means. I will, however, stand up for my religion when it's under attack by those who don't believe it. I might be passive, but I'm not going to let you run over my ideals.

Anyway, that's me in a box. If you're interested in my skills, visit my Writerscafe profile and read 'The End is Here'. It's my masterpiece, and will soon be rewritten for the second time. Leave a review if you'd be so kind.

Wow... that was a long introduction xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:46 pm
Ello! Nice lil Guild! My Name's Sayaka! I am a total Otaku. (Obsessed wit anime) I LOVE Robert Jordan's Wheel of time Series and have read all of them (Including teh prequel) up to I think 11.  

Mistress Of Inferno

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:48 pm
Welcome to the guild and thank you for joining us here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm
Hi, I'm Idril Nienna. I've read books 1-9, as well as the prequel. My favorite is probably the first book, though.  

Idril Nienna

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:13 pm
Welcome to the guild Idril!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:37 pm
My name is motep. I have read all of the books in the series, but not the prequel (however, it is on my to read list). I am a sophmore at my high school, and am considered by many to be a complete and total nerd/otaku.  

Kal Motep

Melted Jellybelly`s

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:01 pm
        'Ello all, may or may not ramble with introductions, so yah.

You can call me any variation of my username, like Melted, Jelly, Belly, or Jellybelly, or anything else you can think of, or just call me by my real nickname, Nessa. Um, I currently have all the WoT books that are published, including New Spring, and I've read all of them at least once, though the first one probably 5 times by now. Though I don't have that one big book that has everything about everything in the series in it, and I can't remember the name. Just know it's huge. Hm, I started the series in 4th grade, because I am just that much of a freak, and am dying in wait for the next book, on which Sanderson better do good on.

Oh, I'm almost 14, finished what books there are during 8th grade since I got all the books for Christmas, and my favorite characters would have to be Nynaeve, Mat, Siuan, Min, Aviendha, Moghedian, Lan and Moiraine. And I probably misspelled some of their names, and I also probably can't think of some people I also love. Oh, the one old lady that was Elayne's and Morgase's nursemaid or whatever! She's awesome. Plus the one Aiel dreamwalker Egwene first met. I'm bad with names.

Think that's about it. Oh, I love roleplaying. Adooore it. I'd consider myself lit and up, so yah. Hope I have fun here.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:32 pm
Welcome to the guild Motep and Jelly!

Professor Inky
Captain

Herabell

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:13 pm
Thank you for the invite! I'm Herabell, feel free to call me Hera. I have read all the books including New Spring. I love to read and I've just started writing. I'm also into anime, video games, and anthropology xd It's nice to meet you! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:15 pm
No, thank you for joining us here!

Professor Inky
Captain

Faytar

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:00 pm
hello my names jesse thanks for inviting me to the guild  
Main Forum