Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Who is your VK boyfriend quiz with details Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:12 am
Who would you Vk Boyfriend be? (for girls)

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/5423011/who-would-be-your-perfect-vampire-knight-boyfriend--with-pics-for-girls-i-hope  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:12 am
Ichijo Takuma
The Vice President of the Night Class, and a Vampire. He's happy, just turned 18, and has known Kaname Kuran a long time.
*How you met*
You were looking at manga books since you loved them, you couldn't find the latest in one of the series you really like. You saw that the Vice President of the Night Class was reading it.
"Are you gonna buy that?" You asked him, trying to remember his name.
"No, I don't thinks so, here you can have it, do you like this series?" He replied staring at me with his beautiful eyes.
You couldn't help blushing, "Uh, yeah I do.....It's one of my favorites." You turned around plucking another volume off the shelf.
"Cool! I do too, see you around." He said walking off. Wow, a night class student actually talked to you, they all usually left you alone.
*How he asked you out*
You were in your dorm room, watching a scary movie, when there was scratching on your window, you automatically screamed. You threw pillows at the window when it opened by itself.
"_______!!!! CALM DOWN!" Someone yelled. Oh crap it was Ichijo.
"Sorry Ichijo, I thought you were the monster from the deep..." you said embrassed, looking at the cover of the movie.Ichijo was laughing hystericaly, and tried talking but brust out in more peals of laughter.
"_______. Why do you watch that?" He asked clutching your arm when he's done laughing. He kissed you on the lips and asked, "Will you be mine?"
You brust out crying and sobbed Yes, you were crying tears of joy.  

Luna Vampire Yuki

My_Wolfs_Wings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:25 am
Kaname Kuran
He's the President of the Night Class and is a pureblood vmapire. All the vampires basically go here just to be with Kaname, the Pureblood.
*How you met him*
You were getting books for Headmaster Cross, you threw open the Headmater's door and tackled into Kaname. He helped you pick up the books and when he handed you them your hands touched, and you both got an electrical touch. You saw him everyday after that when you were walking to the sun dorm after school, he would smile at you.
*How he asked you out*
You were walking to the sun dorm after Headmaster Cross sent you on one of his many requests for you. You saw Kaname there and he handed you a black rose with a necklace around it. "______, will you go out with me?" He asked causually. You love him a lot, and know that you're practically in danger every second, but you don't care.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:07 pm
Shiki Senri
A night class student and vampire. He goes there cause Kaname the pureblood is there. He killed a Level E vampire with the Vice President, Ichijo. *How you met* He and Ichijo were killing the Level E when you walked into the alleyway. You stared blankly at the sight, while your friend screamed in horror. "s**t. This is Awesome! Shut up." you said to your friend, by now Ichijo and Shiki were watching you. "You, aren't you _______ from school?" Shiki asked you. "Yeah, I am. What about it?" You replied narrowing your eyes at him, you trusted no one these days. "Oh! I was just wondering, you better not ell anyone about it." He was glaring at me now. "Fine." I said icily, then continued turning to my friend, "Let's go back to the school." She nodded her face still in horror. *How he asked you out* You were running away from the school biulding when someone pinned you against a tree. "_______. I love you, will you go out with me? Please trust me." A voice whispered in your ear. You immediatly reconized it as Shiki. You had a major crush on him since that one day. "Of Course, you dummy, geez." You said normally, trying to conceal your happiness. He then kissed you passionatly.

shelbylaughman

xharumoni

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:56 pm
Zero Kiryu
He was a former human, who was turned into a vampire by a Pureblood. He hates vampires. He's in the Day Class.
*How you met*
You were trying to break into the Moon Dorm again to see if the Night Class is rich. Well, Zero the Disciplinary Member caught you. You tripped off the wall and he caught you with his arms. "Heh Heh, sorry.... I wasn't trying to break into the Moon Dorm."You said, climbing out of his arms, he just glared at you, but you noticed a little blush.
*How he asked you out*
You were pestering Yuki about the Moon Dorm, and the Night Class, Zero had told you that he was a vampire a little bit ago, and you were a new member of the Disciplinary Comittee. Zero came walking around the corner, and noticed you were pestering Yuki, so he pulled you aside and kissed you, asking, "Will you go out with me ________?"
You let him drink your blood when he needs it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:02 am
Kaname Kuran
He's the President of the Night Class and is a pureblood vmapire. All the vampires basically go here just to be with Kaname, the Pureblood.
*How you met him*
You were getting books for Headmaster Cross, you threw open the Headmater's door and tackled into Kaname. He helped you pick up the books and when he handed you them your hands touched, and you both got an electrical touch. You saw him everyday after that when you were walking to the sun dorm after school, he would smile at you.
*How he asked you out*
You were walking to the sun dorm after Headmaster Cross sent you on one of his many requests for you. You saw Kaname there and he handed you a black rose with a necklace around it. "______, will you go out with me?" He asked causually. You love him a lot, and know that you're practically in danger every second, but you don't care.  

DarkRose136

numbah23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:20 pm
Toga Yagari
The Vampire Hunter. He trained Zero before Zero was attacked by the Pureblood vampire. Toga lost his eye, saving Zero from a level E Vampire.
*How you met*
Toga was hunting Vampires again, and you were trapped, capured by an evil vampire once again. All the evil and berserk vampires want your sweet blood. He saved you from the rabid vampire and tossed you aside.
*How he asked you out*
You noticed someone was stalking you and it looked like the guy who saved your life from the evil vampire. He stalked you as far as you could take it, and yelled, "WHY THE HECK ARE YOU STALKING ME? ANSWER ME!"
"I wanted to ask you if you were the one I saved from the evil vampire??" he said then added,"By the way my name is Toga Yagari."
"You stalk me just to ask a question???" You screamed this, cause you were throughly pissed off at this man.
"Yeah, could you asnswer my question?" he asked casually. Moving his hat up a little bit.
"I'm _______, and yes you saved me! Just get the HECK away from me." you answered.
"Alright then, will you go out with me?" he asked.
"Fine, just go away!" you yelled, he grabbed you by the waist and wouldn't let go, you realized you loved him all along.

Oh, lordy... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:37 pm
Kaname Kuran
*How you met him*
*How he asked you out*

I Skittles Mix I

xSnow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:45 am
I got Shiki. heart
I think the quiz is kinda a little obvious.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:58 am
xSnow
I think the quiz is kinda a little obvious.

Yea it definitely is....the responses are all too specific.

But I got Zero-kun so I'm happy! heart whee

gabriellabella590

Kiri_Hitachiin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:15 am
i got Zero heart heart heart
but yeah its kinda easy to manipulate your results..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:57 pm
i got Zero

Zero Kiryu
He was a former human, who was turned into a vampire by a Pureblood. He hates vampires. He's in the Day Class.
*How you met*
You were trying to break into the Moon Dorm again to see if the Night Class is rich. Well, Zero the Disciplinary Member caught you. You tripped off the wall and he caught you with his arms. "Heh Heh, sorry.... I wasn't trying to break into the Moon Dorm."You said, climbing out of his arms, he just glared at you, but you noticed a little blush.
*How he asked you out*
You were pestering Yuki about the Moon Dorm, and the Night Class, Zero had told you that he was a vampire a little bit ago, and you were a new member of the Disciplinary Comittee. Zero came walking around the corner, and noticed you were pestering Yuki, so he pulled you aside and kissed you, asking, "Will you go out with me ________?"

mew18

xEclipziax

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:07 pm
i got zero

Zero Kiryu
*How you met*
*How he asked you out*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:26 pm
I was trying so hard not to pick all the choices for Zero. This was my result.

Kain Akatsuki
Aido's cousin, a vampire, and the one who always takes the blame.
*How you met*
A guy was lying on the ground in pain.
"Hey, do you need help???" You asked worried.
"I'm fine....." He moaned as he tried getting up. You held out a hand, and helped him get up.
"I'm Kain, or otherwise known as Wild, by you day class girls." Kain said.
"I'm _______. Nice meeting you! See you later." You would never know that him getting in trouble would make you guys go out.
*How he asked you out*
You ran into a tree and fell back in pain, you couldn't stop thinking about Kain. He was in your thoughts frequently. You looked up in surprise and saw Kain being flipped by Zero.
"KAIN?!?!?!?! Are you okay?" You screamed at him when he was on the ground.
"I'm fine..." He grumbled, while you helped him up again. Everyone else went inside again, while Zero walked off. "I have one thing to ask you though.... will you..... would you want to... how am I gonna say this? Will you go out with me ________? I thought about you everyday." Kain continued.
You nodded and hugged him, you're scared about him being a vampire but you don't let that bother you.  

heavensdark

Dangerous Prophet

26,665 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:49 pm
Headmaster Cross
He's the Headmaster of the school, and a human.Yuki is his adopted daughter. He wants to keep peace with the vampires and humans so he has the Disciplinary Comittee keep the Night Class's secret from getting out.
*How you met* (you don't care if he's old.)
You were in a bookstore and you loved vampires, you saw the perfect book. You grabbed it just as another person grabbed it. You noticed it was Headmaster Cross. "Sorry, Headmaster..." you muttered handing him the book, for some odd reason, you had a slightest crush on him.
"You like Vampires too?"he asked, pulling another copy from the shelf.
"Yeah, thanks..."you replied as he handed you the other copy. You are Yuki's friend, and you have a crush on her father. You're crazy everyone told you.
*How he asked you out*
Ten years later you saw him again at the same bookstore. Everyone was acting jerkish to you since you left abruptly in high school for a different school. He noticed you and called,"______! It's great to see you again! Yuki was worried when you left without a word."
"I didn't try to leave, but my parents got new jobs...." You trailed off when he grabbed you by the shoulders and asked
"Wiil you go uot with me, I've loved you ever since I saw you."
You're now happily married.  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas