Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor moon Which character is the strongest? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarlightCrescent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:05 am
poshlokye is making a new game with mugen shes even creating some characters most use english dubs

which of these characters will be the most strongest? sailor senshi?

http://www.deticreative.com/mugen/smxcharacters.html  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:57 am
Sailor Saturn ^_^ I admit, i'm biased :p

Technically she's the weakest, but with actual like power power, she would be the strongest along with sailor moon. They are the sister messiahs.  

Siren of Saturn

Naomi_Nobuyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:21 pm
Of course it's Usagi... She defeat Galaxia after all... And others have died before...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:08 am
Actually, I think Saturn is stronger than Usagi, she can destroy a whole planet.  

NorthEastFire

orphics

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:49 pm
im pretty sure its Sailor Saturn. i mean, she was actually feared by the scouts when she was their enemy. and shes cool so im biased too. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:30 pm
No I think Usagi is more powerful because she has a bigger heart and is willing to give her life for just about anyone where as Saturn is devoted to Usagi!!!  

cruzcorzo

Aria Hisamoto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:49 pm
Sailor Pluto can stop time, even though she will die if she does that. If something really bad happened she could jump into the time stream and stop it. She wouldn't though, so I guess it doesn't really matter. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:59 pm
Well we all know the answer to this question...Usagi.  

Princess Bee-otch

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:17 pm
Sailor Saturn being the scout of death, destruction, and rebirth, I would say she's the strongest. Because of her mega kamikaze attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:33 pm
Strongest power wise would be Usagi Hotaru and Setsuna but if you are talking brute force then Usagi is way down on the list. for this part Haruka and Makoto would be on top. And next would be Rei while the other if they had to fight with out thre power they could put up a good fight but still get wasted. This is my opinon so to recap:

Strongest Powers wise: Usagi, Hotaru and Setsuna
Brute Strength: Haruka, Makoto and Rei  

Neo_Nightangale

Fynn Kilroy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:58 pm
Sailor Saturn is the strongest. surprised

and who is this? neutral User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:30 am
i think sailor moon and saturn are the strongest saturn cant really control it tho sailor moon can  

Oleva

elektrikstar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:22 am
I'm not sure how that game is supposed to work, but it should be a well known fact that the strongest is Saturn.

I will defy those who say she's the "weakest". Because guess what? She can die AND COME BACK :p.

She's the sailor scout of death/mistress 9. She's the strongest when she wants to be. Her destructive powers are more devistating then any other scouts.

So Saturn. And yeah, I'm totally biased about this.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:36 am
well wouldnt this be an easy question serena otherwise she wouldnt be the main person that has the romance and the daughtter and shes the queen of her own planet well she was and will be again  

nyaa_653

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:03 pm
Sailor Saturn FTW! ^_^  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items