Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blacklynn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:27 pm
HI!!!

My name is Blacklynn!

I am the creator of this S.A guild! Well I guess I can call it "The Official Special A Guild" because its the only one on gaia!

I've liked Special A for a while now. And I just got all giggly a while ago because I found out they already have books out in the States! I watch the anime and read the manga. But I do prefer the Manga over the anime. Doesn't stop me from watching though. sweatdrop

Besides Anime as a hobbie, I also am a Huge Gamer! I play lots of Video Games! Just check out my profile! I have lists...

Well that is just a brief summary of me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:52 pm
Hello ^^
I'm Bri and I'm 16. I've liked Special A since it first came out in the states (the manga). I enjoy both the manga and anime, since they both have different things to like and dislike. Besides Special A, I'm a huge Slayers fan and have been for quite some time. I also love to read and write (I'm big on grammar). That's pretty much everything about me. =D  

Briichigo

Durem Dabbler

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Tenrai_Kouen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:37 pm
Hiya
I'm Tenrai_Kouen.
My eye caught attention of Special A when I was on an anime sight. watched it and I really though it was awsome. I like alot of other anime and read some manga myself. Well thats that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:20 am
HI guys....
My name is chrono......16 years old.....i like Special A so much.....i love it the first moment i read the manga......its awesome.....the anime is coool 2..... well i can say special A is awesome and totaly coooooooooool....and i like all the member of SA.......thats all i can say......nice to meet u guys xd  

Climaxxx Sleep

xD0rKiiE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:43 am
Hi, my name is classified. (lol)
And I Loved special a when i first read it in shojo beat.
I read. write. sleep. and play video games.
I am also a huge video gamer but now I'm just pretty much bored most of the time.
I can't say that i'm an anime freak because i only watch.read the ones that are interesting and funny. Which is my way of watching shows. but oh well.
I hope this guild find more members soon.
It's still a mystery how you found me. are you a stalker?
cool
lol jk jk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:12 pm
xVietGrlx
Hi, my name is classified. (lol)
And I Loved special a when i first read it in shojo beat.
I read. write. sleep. and play video games.
I am also a huge video gamer but now I'm just pretty much bored most of the time.
I can't say that i'm an anime freak because i only watch.read the ones that are interesting and funny. Which is my way of watching shows. but oh well.
I hope this guild find more members soon.
It's still a mystery how you found me. are you a stalker?
cool
lol jk jk

I posted a while ago on a random special A thread.

I sent invites to almost everyone today! I ran out of time, My BF was taking me to see Hancock.  

Blacklynn

xD0rKiiE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:09 pm
Hancook was a good movie ^^
I hope they make a 2nd one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:35 am
Hey I'm punkchick and I love Special A since I read the 1st vol. and started watching the anime. I am a nintendo freak i love games like zelda and mario bros. And I love fighting games. The main thing about me is that I love extreme sports. I snowboard, hike, rockclimb, and windsurf. Next week I am going kayaking with some friends. Thats pretty much everything about me.  

that_aly82

vanilla_meh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:09 am
hi guys

I'm PinkMist xDDD

I started reading the manga and i really enjoyed reading it. I started to love the anime too when it came out. :33

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:59 am
Hello I'm 19
I like special A since it was a manga. I really like Kei and Hikari pair their so amusing. I am also a photographer and a grand Kai Hiwatari fan.  

goddessanime

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blacklynn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:11 am
Hello and welcome pUnKchick427, xxpinkmistxx and goddessanime!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:53 pm
heart Woot! heart
So im Alex!
umm... im 16.
I really just found SA in my bookstore randomly when it first came out in the states.
uhh... im really bad at these things sweatdrop
I love video games! mainly the devil may cry games!  

Colbi-D

Diluted Delusion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:13 am
User Image
Maybe there's no one who's perfect...

-waves- Hi everyone! I'm Distorted! I first got into Special A when I was waiting at an airport, I went into a Borders and bought the first volume, and ever since I have been hooked! It got so bad that, back when volume five was released, that I had actually stalked out the bookstore shelves! D:

In addition to S-A, I am a huge FullMetal Alchemist fan. : D I also love to RP, play RPGs, listen to music, play violin and draw...however bad it may be.

X3 I think I've rambled on for far too long...^^;

...But who wants to be, anyways?
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:58 pm
Welcome Colbi-D and Distorted-Reality!

Hope you like the guild  

Blacklynn

Meianh

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:14 pm
Hey guys ^-^/ I'm Diem~

I first read Special A when it was featured in Shojo Beat and was hooked ever since *-* I prefer the manga over the anime... in the anime, it looks like the characters have noodles as legs Dx
I love RPGs, especially Final Fantasy and currently Persona 3 FES. I'm also a MapleStory addict, although I haven't been playing much lately. Grinding gets boring D;

Uhhh... power to the Kuma-Kuma Fortune Turtles! ninja

~Special A House!~ :News, Annoucements and General Chat:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces