Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Two-Tailed Lesser

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visual Shokk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:57 am
NAME: Adauchi (vengeance)
Two tailed. User Image
History: Adauchi, the Two tailed lesser demon, once a priestess of a village long long ago before any of the wars, praised for her beauty and symbolism for women. she was prayed to for fertility, strength, health and many among many. But for her beliefs in the afterlife she set out on a pilgrimage to put to sleep the restless spirits that awaited her judgment and to them she was known as the redeemer. But it was on this day that men like savages murdered her for interference with these spirits. It was in death that she realized what human natures took place in the hearts of many that after a while her spirit ceased to exist as peace bringer and became a ghost of Vengeance. She revived the pain of those who sufferedand died from red hands. For what she now stood for, she became a lesser demon of Two tailed Nibi (Nekomata). This demons appearance is of a demonic cat 8ft in height. Her abilities are somewhat the same but at smaller power and for limited time.
Abilities:
can cause Death; may control deceased person's spirits but for a
limited amount of time. Give the body assistance in strength and endurance. Also the owner of this lesser demon can transform completely into the two tailed demon cat which is about the size of a regular cat almost at will and it doesn't consume chakra unless the user is a genin or a chuunin ( like used by Nibi's former Jinchuuriki in the manga ) User Image

Chakra color becomes purple when using demons chakra. Justsu's can be performed only if the user is in the transformation state for over a day.

Weakness:
This lesser demon can release fireballs out of it's mouth but at the consumption of much chakra for genin and chuunin owners. For jounin and up the fireballs chakra intake is not as much but level of power is a third of
Nibi's actual fireballs. Weak against Kind hearted people depending on how Adauchi's emotions infuse with the thoughts of the owners mental state and will power. Also weak against lightning for that is the village where her death awaited her and her powers were bound for being sealed within a vile contained in a box inside an alter within a cave.

Levels:
First level: attack power and endurance increases as pupils start to form into a slash and teeth grow sharp.

Second level:

User Image The actual demon takes over the body and metamorphosis's
into it's actual demonic cat form. All will power is lost beyond this point. The character can be considered as lost unless someone can penetrate the lung with a sharp object embedded in chakra then will the owner be able to take control over the body once again.

Seal:
User Image

The demon is sealed within the right lung of the host. The seal is placed on the right side of the hosts chest.This seal infuses chakra with blood molecules creating a resistant space containing the Bijuu. It is through the lungs that the demon as well as the host is able to release chakra through an extremely small hole leading to air passage ways and chakra points.

User Image

Created By: Saraii91

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:57 am
how are you supposed to get these things anyway?  

xLytez

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:53 am
Wait if anyone hasn't claimed this yet...can i have it?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:37 am
i want it  

nintendoking99

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:32 pm
i'll have it if i can  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:38 pm
i want it if i can  

Damnation_Bringer

One of Strength

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:00 pm
PM Eris5  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:26 pm
I already did.  

xLytez

Fangthorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:27 pm
is i just me or can u not see the photobucket pictures?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:13 pm
Hmm...the Kage of the Leaf told me to ask for a demon....but my friend Kyuuki is NOT a demon...he's a cat...  

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:11 pm
i did no such thing!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:00 pm
If its still possible to get this demon, I'd be willing to pay for it.  

II Bleys II

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:48 pm
Come on im willing to get any demon i don't care i ge tmy hand on tons of gold like half a million ill pay a lot for these not half a million but a lot  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games