Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
I'm new so I thought I might start something! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a...?
  Fox
  Small creature (mouse, rat, weasel, rabbit, etc)
  Feline (cat, tiger, panther, etc)
  Canine (wolf, dog, etc)
  Bird (raven, gripphon and yes I believe anything can be a furry, even birds, for those who believe otherwise)
  just human? ( are they allowed here yet or no?)
  Reptile (snake, lizard, dragon, etc)
  primate (monkey, ape, etc) (haven't seen much of those...)
  Farm Common Animal (Horse, pig, cow, etc) (and sorry if you find "farm animal" offensive, I just don't like the sound of "cattle" Xb)
  Other! (like otters and dolphins and such)
View Results

Kyle C Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:19 pm
Well.... I'm new to the guild and I'm personally not really used to talking to my kind sweatdrop furries are pretty much non-existent where I live. For all I know I could be the only one within 100 miles! I'm stuck in this small town, a lone furry just here to really fend for myself. Sure I have a girl friend whose really supportive but I she doesn't really know much about it and every time I try to tell her I just end up confusing her xp I love her with all my heart but some times I just wish she'd think for a second and take me seriously 3nodding

But hey, nobody around here takes me seriously and I kind of prefer it that way... Who wants to be serious all the time anyway? I'm always up for a good laugh when I'm around silly humans xd Their problems are always so funny... and ridiculous whee and i can have all the serious time I want when I'm alone.

Maybe it's because I'm so reserved and partially alone that I can't find any other furries... Anyway there's my rant for the day I guess...

Oh! and make sure to answer my poll. I'd like to know what animal the majority of you are 3nodding and if you so wish you can post more detail about your animal/fursona. Like specifically what kind of Canine or Feline you are blaugh

Also, I put fox in it's own category because it seems to be the most popular of furry creatures.... and of course, despite my login name, Ima fox! And my real name is Rabit xd thats kinda weird don't cha think? A fox named Rabit... anyway... Rant away!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:21 pm
seeing as how nobody really replies to anything in the rants maybe i should've found a better category to put this conversation in... sweatdrop  

Kyle C Fox

Kyle C Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:28 pm
Does anyone ever post anything on these forums or is it just me and like 2 other people in this guild?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:53 am
i post. O3O  

XxKyubi_KunxX

Kyle C Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:38 pm
yay! blaugh I'm glad you posted. I feel special now surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:45 pm
I know what you mean! I can't find anyone! Well, no I found one person, but she is my friend's girlfriend. Not cool. Anyway, foxxies rule!  

Snapplejack

Hoomiku

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:44 pm
I was the only furry at my school until a new student transferred in and we became good friends. Now, I found out someone who had just graduated before me that I knew was also a furry, and introduced me to about three more! It just takes a while, sometimes.

Also, I'm rather minimalist when it comes to things, so I just consider myself a black cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:11 pm
oh my god i am posting (scary).....wow i should buy back my fox stuff, i dont feel like i fit in.  

Hastrman

The_Gadfly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:59 pm
I post as often as i can. I try to stay connected with all my furry buddies online. Unfortunatly, Utah is like a barren wasteland for furries. Not many furries, let alone conventions. My only furry friend that i actually know lives in freaking washingtion. i only see him once a year. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:08 pm
I know exactly how you feel. I was basically outcast by some of my friends when I told them I'm a furry (well, scaly, but whatever). The only other fur I keep in contact with I've never actually met.  

akmon_taldrek

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:10 am
I don't really know why people insist on telling their friends that they are a furry, a lot of people think that it is a very weird thing. The best solution to finding furry friends would be the internet.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:40 pm
00Shoe
I don't really know why people insist on telling their friends that they are a furry, a lot of people think that it is a very weird thing. The best solution to finding furry friends would be the internet.

That's exactly what I do ^-^ I don't really feel like my friends need to know, so I just find fur friends online to talk to a lot of the time. I know one other fur in real life though... Anyways, my friends only find out if they bring it up. Like, I'll be talking to a fellow fur online or on the phone and they'll ask who it is. I plainly tell 'em "A fellow fur :3" and they just get confued and walk away. A few times though, they've asked what it is... And I've told them. It's not like I've lost any friendships over it. Only gained them x3  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

rave kitty king

5,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:00 pm
i'm a feline...although mixed. secrecy of the lynx..will of the tiger...and efficiency of the cheetah. it all blends to a reverse pattern cheetah  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:33 pm
I'm kinda like a closet furry. Hell, I'm in the closet about everything. I'm so far in the closet, I'm finding Frank Sinatra records.

Anyway, I'm a grey/black wolf. I've got the white fur on the chest though...  

FabulousNerd

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:14 pm
you forgot to put a mixture in the options. I've got four species mixed into one! it doesn't seem fair to exclude three of my species to answer a question, so i'm not going to.

Also, I totally understand feeling kind of alone. There's Maybe one other person i know personally who might be a furry. It is something that is not easy to talk to others about simply because people see it as so strange.

Anyway, so I didn't vote. just look for me under the fursonas.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff