Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Application to become Chunnin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:48 am
Ruhler usually does the Chunnin exams, simply cuz she does it so well. But she will tell you what to do and when. Usually consists of a written exam and a practical.

You need to have a min of:
6 D rank missions

To enter the exams

But still please fill this is:

Gaia Name:
RPC Name:
Why you want and think your ready to become a Chunnin:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:27 pm
Gaia Name: locopedestrian
RPC Name:Jatsume Hirata
Why you want and think your ready to become a Chunnin: cuz there's gonna be a time skip anyway  

locopedestrian

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:06 pm
(When will the Chuunin Exams begin?)
Gaia Name: crimsonnobody
RPC Name: Drake Valentine
I trained for a year (the time skip) I think I trained enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:26 pm
I thought you wanted to remain a genin?  

Bambi Hyuuga

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:51 pm
Yeah. So I can take the Exams. Wouldn't feel right if I didn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:01 am
Hm fair enough. Thats understandable.

Ruhler will post or something when the Chunnin exams begin  

Bambi Hyuuga

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:37 pm
Gaia Name: Phi-o_0
RPC Name: Phi
Why you want and think your ready to become a Chunnin:I have alot of expericene and iwould like to get stronger so that i can help my village more.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:15 am
Phi wait for three days for a respose  

xPhi-Phix

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:35 pm
Gaia Name:Cain the keyblade holder

RPC Name:Zaruto Uchiha

Why you want and think your ready to become a Chunnin: I think I'm ready to become chunin because i have been a genin for quite a few months now. I have also sadly failed the chunin exams once but im anxious try again. I know this may not help much but Detachi, one of my rp friends in N.U.R said i could be chunin any day if i wanted to! ^_^ lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:00 am
RP sample?  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:45 am

Umm, i know this may or may not sound stupid but would you mind giving me a topic to start off with. I find it hard to start rping without anything to "RP" about.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:13 am
(i dont usually do fancy stuff but i wanna make everything as good as possible =D I'll just base this shinobi story on an entirely original topic by "me" lol)

It was dark. it was quite as hell and everyone was scared.. The 6th hokage had ordered every chunin and up to go to the gates of konoha. as for the Genins and below + the villagers they would stay at the special storage house just below the kage statues.

I, Zaruto once went through a battle like this. 2 years ago when i was 16. I am now 18 and am a full fledged ANBU. I waited quitely on the top gates waiting for the akatsuki army to attack. I was dressed in white light weight armor and my ANBU mask hanging around the side of my head. I gripped the katana on my back tightly.

suddenly a jounin yelled out, "AKATSUKI SIGHTED! SQUAD 1 USE HOUSENKA NO JUTSU!" the squad ones were chunins and the fire-element ninjas simultaneously did the 4 handsigns.. *BANG BANG BANG* Dozens of fireballs rang out of the gate shooting down hundreds of the akatsuki army.

The 6th hokage flashed by my side. "zaruto.. have you safely evacuated every genin and below including villagers?" he asked. I nodded silently. "Well if they break through squad one, lead ANBU aquad and prepare to use the summonings. understood?" "yes hokage-sama" i replied. I waited and watched for the sqaud to see what would happened..

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:21 pm
Gaia Name: Naruto_Uzumaki54321
RPC Name: Xiah Hasamoto
Why you want and think your ready to become a Chunnin: I think I'm ready because I have been training a lot and was a genin for a very long time. My Rp skills have gotten better every second, and I just wanna be a chunin

Rp example
(ummmm yeah I tried my best)

I, Xiah, was looking at the sick man, standing still not knowing what to do. The man coughed up blood looking at me. He made a face which was saying, "Please young man, help me!" I looked at his small cottage house. It was on fire. The sun's gleam shined upon me showing the tears forming from my eyes. I was worried, sad, and guilty. "OLD MAN PLEASE DON'T DIE!!" I was tired of people dieing. My mother, father all died. Suddenly I heard a loud gale of screaming coming from my mouth saying, "OLD MAN, DON'T DIE, OLD MAN DON'T DIE!!" I lurched, step by step toward the man and stopped. I looked at him, then i felt my body moving foward and carrying the man. I ran as fast as I could to Konoha.

A few moments later I was finally at Konoha. I saw the pathway to konoha hospital and looked down. There was my feet running as fast as they could to the hospital and before I knew it, there I was right infront of konoha hospital with the old man on my back coughing up blood on my shoulder. I was first disgusted but I got used to it after I walked in the hospital. When me and the man on my back got to the counter I saw a nurse and said, "Please help this old man, he is in a serious condition and his house is on fire." The nurse nodded and took him to a room, while she told me to sit down and read a magazine. I nodded and sat down but didn't take a magazine, instead I twiddled with my thumbs.

After hours af twiddling my thumbs, the nurse came out with the old man and said, "He is now in perfect condition." The old man walked to me and said, "Thank you young man." I smiled and walked with the back to his house.

When me and my buddy, the old man got there, I saw that the fire had gone out for some reason. I didn't care and just collected wood and built a new house, which took me a few days withought sleeping at all. I built a house that was very big, compared to his old cottage. The old man thanked me and said, "My name is Bocha Kisamata." I said to him, "My name is Xiah Hasamoto." The old man put out his hand and gave me a necklace. "Here take this." I nodded and took the neckalce. I hugged him and ran home.

I went inside my room sat down and began to write what happened.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:59 am
((i passed a few days ago ^^. good luck xiah))

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:06 pm
(thanks zaruto^^)  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff