Submit

oh it is ON

Aged Gaian

6,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:21 pm
Sew... anybody play the DS version of Crystal Chronicles? I have it and just got home from le desert, so my brother and I multi-play it up now. It is effing hilarious. Thoughts, questions, comments, etc. about the game?

I'm currently working on a drop guide of sorts for the game. It is an extreme a**-pain, as I'm attempting to run each dungeon... a lot of times and keep track of every thing that drops, but I'm hoping it'll help x]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:57 pm
i find it a bit difficult...i still havent beaten it and ive had it for at least two months now... stare  

Akki-chama

Kazemo Requiem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:58 am
im just about to finish the game...until my older brother took the game back so HE can finish it. i have to wait for a month now to get it back  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:10 pm
i got back my the game, and I finally finished it!!!!! i feel kinda akward now i learned what happened in the end. but oh well. i play on the Mulitplayer mode on my own until my brother gets another Ring of Fates. HINT: you get more stamps when you play solo in Mulitplayer mode  

Kazemo Requiem

Dugra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:20 am
Cool, I'm stuck at the temple on the part where you have to find the dude before the moon rises. I'm as high as I can go, and the portals aren't helping. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:58 pm
whoo hoo! (btw, im new to this guild) I finished story mode in 1 week then finished hard and very hard story mode in another week, then took me a month to finish all the way to very hard on multiplayer, (enjoyed my time and went with three other people) Moogle stamps was disapointing cause no prize ^_^

I find the original ffcc harder, the magic casting in this game is alot faster >_<

and for the next couple posts, put down ur characters for multiplayer (if you have them)

lvl 99 clavat
lvl 94 seikie
lvl 85 Lility

I find using yuke difficult for this game but my cousin is a genious at them, i never knew you could use yuke's tribe ability with magicite to use the power of the AL/crystal boss with any magicite (not potion or ether)  

Ronri Kurauddo

Kazemo Requiem

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:27 pm
wow dude. im not even that far yet. im still a level 65 Selkie. i so far played on my own  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:49 pm
i found a new helpful thing while playing. if u can combine 3 magics together, then this will help. use a fire, blizzard, and lightning and combine all tree in the circle to create "Gavity". and for Cure, Life, and Clear create the magic "Holy". its really fun, but hard to do without getting hurt by monsters burning_eyes  

Kazemo Requiem

karachow

O.G. Detective

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:38 pm
There's a few things I'm glad that they changed and some things that I wish they hadn't changed.
Pros
1. I'm glad you can roam as you want to now instead of having to stay on the same screen as your partner.
2. I like the little goals to do. They're pretty fun.
3. The attacks on it are much more unique than the ones in CC.
4. Has a good plot and storyline.
5. No more bubble!!!
6. No more lazy moogle! xD
Cons
1. I miss being able to choose the look of my character. I loved that.
2. I hate the fact that you eventually run out of things to do in multiplayer mode.
Otherwise I have no complaints. xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:57 pm
D: What's wrong with the lazy moogle? lol He made it so fun. /:

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

karachow

O.G. Detective

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:49 pm
I know. I love painting him. x3
But I hated in the middle of a battle he'd just kinda start complaining being all, " This is getting heavy!"
Then you'd have to let him drop it while you're still fighting so he doesn't slow down.
Painting him was so much fun though! x3
And I love how fluffy they are!
I completly shaved mine once....
Poor little guy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:45 pm
Doesn't it grow back after a level though?
That's what made it exciting. LOL That's why I played multiplayer... I got used to the chalice sitting in fights.
I know. X) I used to give mine retarded mixed colours.

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

karachow

O.G. Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:01 pm
If you shaved it completly it took a few years before all of its fur comes back. x3
That's why I stopped shaving it.
If you don't shave it though it starts getting really hairy. x3
It took me awhile to figure that out.
I tried making mine look like a bumble bee once...Epic Fail...
Normally I just paint it green and start calling it the Hulk. xD
Oi I couldn't ever let the chalice sit there. I had OCD about it. Someone always had to have it or I wouldn't move.
That was the fun thing about multiplayer. Who's going to carry the chalice and who's going to fight and get the items? x3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:26 pm
I loved ring of fates! it was really well done! I liked the fact that your character was customizable!  

Flames of Rebirth

Xx_aZn_Swagga_xX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:40 pm
i never got that game.....  
The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out