Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Gaia Spirit Week Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
Of course.
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 7

Marianne Dashwood
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:24 am
Well ... this is nice.

GAIA SPIRIT WEEK

MC is giving Miki and I - and her secret children - a bit more free reign on here in order to celebrate GSW. I rather suspect she is horrified at the recent change she has made and is too ashamed to show her face for a while, which is all the better for me, because now I have the chance to continue on with my eternal quest for a cloud!

(I doubt I shall achieve my goal before the appropriate day - should Cosplay be picked, and I suspect it shall be considering the current poll - but even so, I shall be ever closer to achieving my first MC! Not ... our MC, the Monthly Collectible ... you know what I mean.)

Anyway, since the celebrations shall commence shortly, we might as well chat about it a bit. You have all seen MC's changes, I take it, so that answers the question of if she shall be involved. Though what of the rest of the W.G.? Do you have your daily outfits planned? Will you only play for a few? Or one? Or sit idly by? Have you been inspired to dive into tektek and see what you could come up with, whether or not you will actually use it, or no?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:32 am
Do what for what with what now? I must have skipped this spirit week announcement... or just not seen it.
Also, I've said it before, but I don't know why Marie is hiding, since she looks absolutely spectacular. I suppose it's just not her style... even though it looks freakin' awesome...
Moving on, "secret children..." Unless she's made a few more, they aren't so secret to me. Hehehehe...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marianne Dashwood
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:51 am
We know that; but keep it down. The children are not yet ready - she thinks - to be known as hers. I honestly have no idea why she created them in the first place; I sincerely doubt she will ever share those stories of hers on the net so ... reserving names she created? XD She muttered something the other day about creating the "enemy" accounts but again, I do not know if she will go through with it.

I shall insert the link to the GSW in the first post.
smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:50 am
What iz this Spirit Week thingy about?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Marianne Dashwood
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:41 am
Bit of fun I guess. You can enter avatar contests, a raffle, an IRL dress-up competition and there's also a Mod Hunt on the 18th.

At least that's what it says on the thread.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:18 am
*laughs*
So tomorrow is PJ day!
*looks at the 19th*
Too bad I didn't join in '06.
*pouts*
Here's my outfit for the first day.
User Image
See I put Gwee and Grunny to sleep.
I just can't quite decide on Mimzy or White Bun-Bun.

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:07 pm
Thay've added a link in the first post for chatting and bumping. Evidently the thread was getting too much traffic to not be in Chatterbox.
Everyone should go say Hi from the Watumelon Gang!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:22 am
I would dress up... but I don't want to, because if I did, I'd lose my death whisper longinus (the spear). After they updated a bunch of the inner workings of the site while I was gone, and it evolved... I can't just remove all of my items but my evolving ones anymore, if you know what I mean. It unequipped everything from my guy. Oh well... I like this avatar enough that I don't want to change it just for this...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:51 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Just a note to those entering the av. contests: They don't accept early entries. You can only send in your day entry on the actual day. It's a bit confusing with all the different time zones, as it's already the 13th here ((in fact it's 7:20pm)).

Not that I've got a PJ entrant, but if I did I'd have to wait until tomorrow, and for the 19th I'll have to wait until the 20th when it technically should be over for me. >}_<

((And I can't change out of this until I've entered, in case the Enchanted Book has a surprise evolution during the week))

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:56 am
I will attempt a "How do you do?' in the Chatterbox. Hopefully I can find it.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:03 pm
As I said in my journal, this is as "rainbow" as Gweenie gets:

User Image

Anyone else want to share a Spirit Week outfit?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:19 pm
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Well ... me for the 19th:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:58 am
Cliche Day:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:21 am
I suppose I'll stay like this for cosplay. Not quite the effect I wanted but I suppose it'll have to do.

Marianne Dashwood
Crew

Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas