Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Squad Four/ [Team Name] Training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krimmson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:28 am
This is Team Four's training grounds. It's located in a secret place behind the waterfall in the Konoha Training Grounds; the passageway to the grounds includes multiple labrynths that only the members of the team know how to get through. The grounds is a completely different enviroment: Instead of rocky boulders, the ground is covered with fresh grass, and trees surround the area. A forest-like area is located at the back of the main grounds.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:36 am
Mizu sat on a tall boulder at the top of the waterfall, awaiting her new students, twirling a kunai around her index finger, as usual. "Anytime now," she mumbled, reviewing what she needs to get done today. Think of a team name....show the kids the path to the grounds...get the students to introduce themselves...introduce herself...test their abilities...
She sighed. Huh..never thought being a sensei was this busifying..

krimmson

krimmson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:52 am
((Hey, krimmson the OOC--aka your Jounin sensei--speaking. Er, typing. You get the point.
I'm going to be on a short vacation for three-ish days, and I'm not too sure if I'll get much access to the Internet, so as soon as you guys post that you arrived at where I am, don't go ahead of me and miraculously "find the training grounds by yourselves" and get ahead of schedule, kay? This grounds is supposed to be hard to get to unless you know the right way through the labrynths, and this is the first time the team has gathered...DON'T GET AHEAD OF ME, THAT'S AN ORDER. |:
Thanks, and see y'all in a few days. 3nodding ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:14 am
A kunai would come flying from behind a tree colliding with the kunai in Mizu's left hand,causing it to fly out of here hand. As the kunai came down. A figure jumped into the air grabbing the kunai and landing next to Mizu, arm leaning on her shoulder. "Morning sensei," Seito said,twirling the kunai in his left hand.  

Sero Ichi

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:17 pm
walking out of the shadows with his hands in his pockets Jatsume says" Mornin' Sensei."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:18 am
((sorry there was some mix up earlier))

Zaruto was told by the hokage to find the "training grounds". 'How the hell am i supposed to find the training grounds in this labrynth!?' Zaruto screamed uselessly. Zaruto went this way, and that way.But after what felt like an hour he gave up and looked for an alternative. 'I'm gonna try to jump on top of these stones!' Zaruto said almost cheerfully. Zaruto jumps on top and tries to see if the grounds were in the center.

'Hey i think i see something!' Zaruto yelled. He jumps from wall to wall till he finally lands into the training grounds. He soon finds there were other ninjas there as well. 'Im not late am i sensei?'

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:56 pm
((Sry cain for the mix up. I dont know what i was thinking.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:50 am
Mizu glanced at the boy beside her, smirking. The kunai in his left hand disappeared in a poof. Seito.
Her gaze shifted to the one who came trotting out of the shadows earlier. Jatsume.
Then there was the last to arrive, who was catching his breath after making the loudest entrance in the midst of getting here on time. Zaruto. That makes three.
She sighed as she got up from her cross-legged stance, Seito's arm rising up with her shoulder. "Well then, let's start up with introductions. Your name, age, rank ((since the time skip has made things a bit confusing)), and anything else you might like to add--favorites, hobbies, goals, whatever."
The dark-colored eyes averted to the side. "You, with the arm on my shoulder," she said, pointing at the student next to her with her thumb. "Why don't you go first."

---------------------

((Cain, I'm aware there was some mix-up before, but you didn't exactly follow what I've asked correctly. Mind editing your post so things can run a bit smoother?))

krimmson

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:22 am
((ok sorry... but bambi changed and updates the squad groups again... so looks like im in training to become ANBU))

'I'm sorry sensei... It looks like Im ANBU...' Zaruto quickly runs back to the ANBU HQ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:29 am
He could've just sent me a falcon or a clone instead of bringing himself here... Mizu shrugged as she watched Cain hop off to the HQ. "Well then, looks like we need to wait for another one to arrive....but let's just get on with the intros for now."

krimmson

Sero Ichi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:15 pm
"Seito Eiketsu, 13,genin. My only goal is to protect everyone and rise to the top,proving myself as a shinobi." Seito said with a wide grin,pointing at himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:11 am
Mizu remained silent, going over Seito's words in her mind.
"Okay," she murmured, nodding ever slightly. "You, the one with the hands in your pockets. Mind going next?"

-------------------------

((Oh, could any of you guys PM our new member? I couldn't find his profile in the threads, and my PM Inbox, Outbox, everything isn't working for me here. I think his name was [-Goku-] or something..))

krimmson

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:07 pm
" No, problem. the names Jatsume hirata, 14, chunin. what i want to do with my life is to become a sanin and travel around the land." said Jatsume with a smug grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:18 pm
Mizu nodded again, smirking this time.
"Well," she said, leaning back and twirling yet another kunai. "Looks like our new member isn't here yet, so we might as well wait some more." She glanced at both of her students. "Do you two know each other from before, or is this first time for both sides?"

krimmson

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces