Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Little problem for Rita

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:54 am
As you all know I moved a few weeks ago and now live alone- except for the dog. Well, had a little accident today- fell- at least i didn't have to call a lifesquad0 not that they could get in with all the locks on this place- but I won't be on much today.. Hopefully- will be back tomorrow or next day.

PL an Memory- you're in charge while I am off  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:38 am
Rita - Hope you get well soon!  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:54 am
surprised I hope you didn't hurt yourself too badly. Take it from a natural born clutz... always be careful on stairs. sweatdrop Don't worry about the guild. We'll take right good care of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:53 am
Never worry about this guild- we are all mods and good people, but I got lots of bruises, swollen areas that made contact with the floor and a slight concussion. So- staying offline except to check for emails and emergencies on the guilds... Thanks for all your help. Rita  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:43 pm
Whoa! Get better soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:00 am
going to doctor today- some of these nasty bruises are lasting too long and getting darker and then sleeping on piles of pillows on my right side isn't so cool- but I will be just fine- just take a little while to get over the accident. At least the pup knows when i need a hug or a kiss... he's very sensitive that way.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:44 am
Doggies are very good at seeing when we're in a bad mood.

Taz-dog comes into our rooms when we're sick (He's not allowed usually) and gives us a big kiss.

PL  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:55 pm
Mamarita I hope you are fine.... I am back now!  

churrlo

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:55 pm
thanks all- have a concussion- another SMALL mishap, but otherwise trying to get over the fall this past week. Will do my best to be here everyday even if only for a few minutes- otherwise- well, we'll play it one day at a time for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:34 am
Well I'm glad to see you online at least a bit, at least we know you're okay hehe. Try to be careful though ok T.T  

churrlo

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff