!
View Results

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:06 pm
I'm a huge fan of classic red lopstick. You know, like red red... Anyway. Now I haven't been wearing any because I'm afraid my lipring will smudge it. Any tips how to avoid the smudge and look gorgeous?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:40 pm
I haven't had that problem even with snakebites. Hmm...  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

Genea

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:43 pm
You could always try the lacquer (sp?) lipsticks that dry like an acrylic paint, and then have a clear gloss coat that is reapplied whenever the shine is gone. No fear of smudging if it's painted on!
The only downside to it is if you break the colour coat, you have to clean it all off and start again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:58 am

I've got some lip colour stuff. Which you paint on with a wand, wait for it to dry, and then you have a little balm stick thing over the top. It does not come off, even when I want it to sometimes. Its Maybelline or something I think.

Or you could just buy some lipcote, which is really good stuff. Needs touch ups after you eat though.

SatanSees

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Full closet 200

mammary gland

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:15 pm
I run into the problem of getting lipstick all over my liprings. I find that using the wands is usually good. Also, sticking with anything anti-smudge(even if it feels like plaster) will be your best bet.  
Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games