Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
my big brother

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pnkrathrt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:39 pm
*tear* its not rly a major issue but it still sucks.
my big brother recently came out to the rest of the family because he found this really sweet guy(whom i've met) and when he told my mom that he was gay she started freaking out. my mother has major anger issues and basically called him something she calls me all the time. a worthless disappointment. well, long story short he just moved to ohio to live with his boyfriend and my birthdays in 2 weeks so im sad. can some one help cheer me up...? emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:41 pm
So does that mean ohio really is for lovers?

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

Rellik San
Captain

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:09 am
I think you should be happy for your brother.
He's finally becoming who he really is/wants to be.
If he moved to Ohio its to start a new life, not that you wont be apart of it.
You're brother still loves you but you need to realize he moved for his happiness.
Which you should be happy he's happy.
Yeah its sad he's gone but there comes a point in every family where the kids leave the nest and the siblings are separated.
Its life.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:04 pm
I think, that without your mother's knowledge, you should start to plan your future!! To look to your future, is to leave the past.
you can quote that last part. heart
Your brother has found who he is, and is happy with it. Your time, like mine, will come when the both of us have the fortitude, and the resorces which you can start to gather now, to start to your new life!! I hate to here this "your to young" s**t too, but its all i have now.

Might i suggest you listin to a special song of intrest?
"Keep Holding On" sung by Avril Lavigne.
Its helped me through alot!!^^

XLeoxLady07X

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:46 am
I think it's great that he was able to move on. Chances are, being near your mother would hold him back and make him second guess. I think you should try to keep in contact and let him know that he's not alone by any means. He could probably benefit from simple communication right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:40 am
User ImageThere is a month seperation between Eri's and Cat Lovers. The person who made this thread has ceased response and therefore LET THE ******** THREAD DIE. STOP BEING NECROS DAMMIT! thank you.

Hikaru Akumu

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff