Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)
Meaning Behind A Dream?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Envay

Invisible Poster

10,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:21 am
I had a dream when I was about maybe 11 or 12, and it seemed kinda odd and the strange part is, I remember it completely.

The Dream
The background is kind of like the Grand Canyon...rocks on top of each other, some flat, some not. But everywhere you look, there are ROCKS.
On a big flat pile of rocks, there is a small light blue house, there is no door, there is a window completely open and some white curtains are being blown softly in it. You go inside it, it's empty. Completely empty. The floor is wood.

But I am in a white flowing dress, I'm jumping from rock to rock slowly, and I have a boy who is my age chasing me. So I thought we were playing tag.
I got to the house and walked in, went over to the window and hid behind the curtain. The boy appears on the other side and I peek out, looking at him and giggled...then I skipped back out of the house and continued jumping rock to rock again.

Then I woke up.

But knowing that I remembered that all, I didn't remember the boys face.

Could somebody possibly explain my dream?
Or try to suggest what it means?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:10 pm
My only thought is that you weren't ready to grow up, and you didn't want to grow up so long as there were others like you ready to keep playing. You weren't ready to see anything in the house because you didn't know what you wanted as an adult. You knew what you wanted then and there.

The Grand Canyon is old, but full of exciting terrain. The Earth is suppose to represent grounding, literal thought. It begs humility and the wind teaches us to be fleeting, going with the motion--it matters not where we go, just where we've been. Nomadic.  

D_Marx

The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games