Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:07 pm
Now, if you have any problem in any RE games, post in here and let others help you. Don't make a special topic about it or your post will be move in here.

And please, be patient. If you aren't answered right after you ask, it's not because we don't want to help but maybe we aren't online. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:11 am
Finally! A sticky for it! Thanks Isaka!

Valimai

NeoEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:08 pm
Yes I am having a problem in Resident Evil 0 for the game cube. When Billy gets knocked down into the "darkness" by that damn zombie monkey and then the leech zombie appears and your stuck fighting it as Rebeca... Is there any easy way I can kill htis thing because I have no healing items and like hardly any ammo left...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:16 pm
I need tremendous help on Resident Evil Outbreak. The Decisions Decisions level. I have no idea what to do! gonk  

The Death Masque

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:22 pm
Rain Ishikura
Yes I am having a problem in Resident Evil 0 for the game cube. When Billy gets knocked down into the "darkness" by that damn zombie monkey and then the leech zombie appears and your stuck fighting it as Rebeca... Is there any easy way I can kill htis thing because I have no healing items and like hardly any ammo left...

Well, fire kills him good. You can mix gas can with a bottle if you have any. Or try incendiary grenades. Or just run pass him, I do that when I'm low on ammo  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:16 pm
I'll try that and get back to you on it. THANKS!  

NeoEnvy

NeoEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:35 am
Resident Isaka

Well, fire kills him good. You can mix gas can with a bottle if you have any. Or try incendiary grenades. Or just run pass him, I do that when I'm low on ammo

Sorry but it didn't work crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:13 pm
Rain Ishikura
Resident Isaka

Sorry but it didn't work crying crying crying

Really? Well, I was always doing that but if someone have one better strategy, just write in here sweatdrop  

Resident Isaka
Crew

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:26 pm
In Each Version, Where Are The Costume Closets?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:11 am
Resident Isaka
OfWenzel

Well, in the REmake, it's where you get the dagger the first time in the statue room, where the zombie attack you. It's hidden behind the big painting

In RE3, it's in the locked boutique not too long after the beggining of the game

Resident Isaka
Crew

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:20 am
Resident Isaka
Resident Isaka
OfWenzel

Well, in the REmake, it's where you get the dagger the first time in the statue room, where the zombie attack you. It's hidden behind the big painting

In RE3, it's in the locked boutique not too long after the beggining of the game

Cool. And In The Version With Billy And Rebecca?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:49 am
OfWenzel
Resident Isaka
Resident Isaka
OfWenzel

Cool. And In The Version With Billy And Rebecca?

In the train where you find the hunting gun

Resident Isaka
Crew

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:16 am
Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:39 am
Costumes: For Some Reason , The Key Isn't In My Character's Inventory?

Leech Hunter: For Some Reason, I Can't Find The Final Green And Blue Leeches At The End Of That Leech Hunter .

OfWenzel

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces