Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Rini's age

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunalamoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:04 pm
When Rini first appeared in the series, I thought she was supposed to be around 4-8. But in one episode, I though I heard serenity call her a teenager. Does anyone know her true age? She always looked quite young to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:37 am
In the manga, it is stated that Chibiusa stopped growing when she was about six years old.

Everyone who gains access to the Silver Crystal gains a long lifespan.

Chibiusa's real age by Sailormoon Stars is 903!

Physically, her body grows in spurts:

In Sailormoon R, her body age is 5 or 6.
In Sailormoon S, she's between 8-9.
In Sailormoon SuperS, she's between 9 and 10.
HOWEVER in the manga for SuperS, she winds up with a body age of 13, near the end.
In the StarS anime, her body age is still 10, but in the manga, she's 13, maybe 14.

At the end of StarS (manga) Usagi chooses for everyone to "live as they are". she marries Mamoru and tells him at the wedding that Chibiusa is already on the way! wink heart

In Parallel Sailormoon (parody manga Naoko drew in 1999), Usagi has given birth to Chibiusa and Kousagi, and in this universe, Chibiusa is growing normally and is 15.  

Codename Sailor Earth

FantasyFollower

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:27 pm
Wow... that explains a lot... cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:06 am
lols i always thought she was around 8  

iFoxRaccoon

orphics

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:59 am
whoa... okay, that helps a lot. thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:12 pm
Codename Sailor Earth
In the manga, it is stated that Chibiusa stopped growing when she was about six years old.

HOWEVER in the manga for SuperS, she winds up with a body age of 13, near the end.
In the StarS anime, her body age is still 10, but in the manga, she's 13, maybe 14.

At the end of StarS (manga) Usagi chooses for everyone to "live as they are". she marries Mamoru and tells him at the wedding that Chibiusa is already on the way! wink heart

In Parallel Sailormoon (parody manga Naoko drew in 1999), Usagi has given birth to Chibiusa and Kousagi, and in this universe, Chibiusa is growing normally and is 15.
all i have to say is wow. i never knew that! and your time chart is pretty accurate.  

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

orphics

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:25 pm
Minnie001 i like your sig. its very funny!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:10 am
Guess I always thought that... of rini and siggy, but I thought about 6 or 7... or was that my age...  

FantasyFollower

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:11 pm
What CSE said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:37 pm
I never really thought about it, but you make a good point. Thanks for the info.  

Lee Freya

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Codename Sailor Earth

ah yes thanks this is just wat i need for my story that i decided to do thank u very much  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:13 am
but how come she says that she's 901 years old?  

Alex_Apollo

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

SailorX2

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:37 pm
couldn't the artistic style affect how old she appears though?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:20 pm
Codename Sailor Earth

This is all true. Part of Rini's ankst is that she is 900+ years and she still looks like a little kid and gets treated like a little kid. She gets picked on by the other kids in the moon kingdom because she doesn't seem to have any of Neo Queen Serenity's powers and she doesn't seem to age and she is very lonely.  

NichiTsukinoko

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff