Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Things I Never Told You OOC!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo hoo money!
  +1
View Results

Steadfast Hope

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:04 pm
Hoy there, mateys!! This be our OOC!!! Feel free to spam or chat randomly here. About anything. 'Things' related or otherwise. I know it tookme half a lifetime to set this thing up, but I figure with the wrapping up of Things, we'll need a place to mash everything out.

Have fun!! And be sure to check out the mini-fridge!!

**note.** Falconblade (aka Mushashi) will no longer be with us, seeing how he was soon to be off to boot camp. We're super proud of him, but I didn't see much of a way that he'd have time to post. That was way more important. I'm going to carry his character for a little bit, unless someone else wants to. Just until they get a little outside Shumalt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:22 pm
Yay fridge!!
Hey hope have you ironed out the meetings of Crystone yet or are you still poking around with it?  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Steadfast Hope

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:33 pm
Meetings of Crystone?? What of them??

I hashed out a few things with BroadwayBard (aka Henry), and so we have a general plan there. Some things will be kept secret, for the sake of suspense.

...muahhahaha!

So, yes, I have a general outline of what I want going. However, if you want to add something, I'm game to try and add it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:54 pm
You know I have been looking all over for this mini-fridge you speak of Steadfast but it is no-where to be found. stare rofl

Any-ways. My question is what do you intend to do with Falcon's character after we get out of Shumalt? Will you have him disappear, or do you have something else in mind? I am merely curious though.  

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

IceFox BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:57 pm
hm good question he can become an evil minion or have him join the Nartelli  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:48 am
No...In all honesty, he will probably die. When he dies, is a matter of debate, however.

If you want to look at a horribly sketchy, not very organized plan of what will happen from here out, look at the most recent post in my journal. I plan on posting bits and pieces of it in here once it is finalized.

Once you read it, if you have input or something you want for your characters, then holler. I'll be glad to smooth out any wrinkles and add it to the "master plan"

Look behind the couch, Lehi. It's bright purple. You can hardly miss it.  

Steadfast Hope

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:44 pm
MY DRAGON EGGS ARE DYING!!!!!! IF POST HERE AND CLICK THEM, THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET YOUR OWN(all you need is e-mail)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and my other ones, that need to stay healthy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:35 pm
Alright... randomness aside... stare

I think we should have a little scene where Musashi and Crystone face off. But don't kill him. Crazy you call me, but here me out it might be a twisted and dark way to set the mood and let the others know that Crystone isn't here to play paddy-cake with the promises.

Now, I don't know Crystones planned personality but I can foresee his actions shattering most of his sanity a long time ago. I see him as a twisted and cruel individual with a black heart so why not have Musashi being... Displayed in a brutal fashion to let the other promises know what they get to look forward too when he stomps the snot out of these welps. Kinda like how Longshanks had William Wallis' body courters and put all across England as a warning as a warning to the Scottish Islands before Scotland became indepentant.

So here's Crystone sitting in... we'll say a throne, with whats left of Poor ol' Musashi dangling overhead as he waits for the rest. As they come charging in... BAM! Stab to the moral and all of a sudden a realization that they might not make it out alive sets it.
Pleasent; No
Moral Crushing; Yes
Dirty Tactic that a villain would use: Most definatily.
Seeing as these Promises haven't lost any friends alone the way I think this might lead to some last minute character maturing and a chance for the ever quiet Marcus to actually say something to rally the troops so to speak. You know. Have him actually act like a Fortatude... xp  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Steadfast Hope

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:48 pm
lol. Raz, this is why I love you. Your characters are either diabolical or cute. Not much inbetween. But you execute it well...not many people do. Or perhaps I've been looking in the wrong spots. biggrin

I like how you mentioned Crystone bordering on insanity. We'll keep it.

Um....you might have to sweet talk me into the gruesomness of the whole thing. I know it should probably have it for the sake of Crystone's credibility...but lol....it makes me sad. which was probably what you were going for, huh?? Okay....

My one condition. If you're going to put something so heavy in, we need to make sure we have a few light moments scattered throughout. Witty comebacks or something thrown in appropriate places. biggrin Break up the tension, if you will.

OOH!! Icefox!! PM me. We need to figure out how Kira shall be kidnapped, and important points as to why.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:57 pm
Makes you sad?!? I wasn't aware that killing a good character was a happy afair!

But I was thinking that maybe we should have Crystone having flashbacks to happier times when the rest of the Lords and Ladies were friends with each other and growing it. Seeing how and why Crystone changed might make him seem a little more three dimensional and human. Hell if you want I can pick at some sort of ending for the whole thing and see if you like it. I think that the story has been fairly light hearted the whole way through so maybe having aheavy ending might make it that much more rememberable. But thats just me.

Wait a minute.... 'as long as I put in something lighthearted...' Have i been given a resposiblilty that I haven't been told about? eek  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Steadfast Hope

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:59 pm
Bwahahaha. Naturally. biggrin

Yes. Having Crystone go through flashbacks would be a good thing. We could probably do it when he sees Kira, since she is suppose to be the "spittin' image of her ma." That would be adequate to throw him into the past, don't you think?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:40 am
If you guys want to read something HYSTERICAL, check out this.

MARRY ME  

Steadfast Hope

Steadfast Hope

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:48 pm
Okay. Sorry if that latest post was a little yuckie, but I think we're all suffering from a little bit of writer's block.

Things to note

1. I jumped a little farther than previously planned. We're in the air on the Nartelli/Reindem (their winged form) You may each describe your Nartelli if you wish.

2. Know that once they hit the ground, they will be watched, and attacked. But no one will forsee it in ample time to make a whole lot of a difference.

3. Broadway Bard, if you had decided that we are not bringing Krendynn, let me know. I shall edit.

Later Gaters!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:54 pm
biggrin Well for those of you that know. Which is probably only Steadfast the last couple of days I was gone trying to sort my mind out. I was in a serious Emotional mess. I really don't have much time to post right now, or really read, but I was just letting you all know I am technically back, but won't be able to post for a few hours.  

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:08 pm
Hey, does anyone know what happened to Broadway Bard? He hasn't posted in a month. Is he gonzo?  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff