Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Contests & Quests
NEW FRONT DESIGN PAGE!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like it?
yes
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
no - well u should have made something up then, don't ya think?
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:44 pm
Okays
before i put it up on the front page...
If anyone sees something i should fix how something is worded, cause we don't want it to look crowded but to have the rules and easy to read.

User Image

Welcome to the Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild (GDAPW)

GDAPW is an active community with members who love making gold by being random, weird and wacky while chatting and making polls. We would like to see every member being active, so we are making this a rule - All Members Must Post In This Guild At Least 20 Times or They Will Be Subject To Removal. Members will be notified at the end of the month if you are at risk of getting banned.

Here are some rules to ensure the enjoyment of all members:

1. Follow the TOS. This shouldn't need to be stated but is here as a reminder.

2. No Cybering - this is from the TOS but is getting stated again as some newer people tend to forget or not know. If you break this rule there will be no warning, and you will receive an instant ban.

3. NO BUMPING - We're an active guild which encourages all members to be as active as possible. The only bumping accepted will be in topics started by the crew and dedicated to that purpose. Any others made will be deleted on sight and the user will receive a warning. If it is repeated you will be banned.

4. No Offensive Posts - Any persons who post a remark or anything offensive towards another member may receive a warning first or be banned immediately, depending upon the severity. Note Excessive swearing can be seen as offensive to some people, so please keep the fowl language to a minimum. And also remember Sexual comments are discouraged. Remember we have ALL AGE groups on here.

5. All Topics must have Polls - If you create a topic and it does not include a poll, you will be sent a PM telling you to add a poll. If you do not add a poll or choose to ignore the message your thread will be deleted.

6. No advertising other guilds - Signatures will not be included in this as that is your free ground.

7. DO NOT BEG MEMBERS FOR GOLD OR DONATIONS-They work hard for their gold as should you. If you are caught begging, you will be banned. (There are places for begging and this is not one of them). If a member is kind enough to do a giveaway make sure you follow their conditions and are kind about it.

8. DO NOT SPAM UP THE THREADS - this includes BUMPING, 14/28G posts, reposting the same thing, etc. This doesn't include random off-topic convo as random conversation is both good and fun.

9. Do not post images or text which stretches the page - It is against ToS, annoying and repeated page stretching will get you banned from this guild.

10. Have fun and let others have fun - If you see a thread or post by a member in which they have broken a rule of the guild or ToS, and you post in there, please don't chew off the rule breaker's head, it will either make him/her feel humiliated or it will start an unnecessary fight. It's not necessary and only gives a bad image of yourself and or that of the guild. If you must, calmly tell them they have broken a rule and move on, please and thanks or simply report it to a guild mod. If it's really a problem and you think it affects more than just you, email sagebomb, the captain, and he and/or the crew will deal with it.

11. Members should show some activity/posts every month. Inactive members will be removed from the guild.

12. All donations or contest money should be sent to the guild mod, GPD Whore. Click here to trade with GPD Whore Please and thank you.
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:39 am
pokes this thread so Blue remembers to put it up in the next day or 2....
any comments?  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:02 pm
I think you should redo this contest. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:57 am
if your okay with it

u did win the contest
right?

new rule or put in with another - for the guild
(cause i dont feel like fixing stuff to make pretty right now*

"Try not to post multiple topics in a small time frame, we encourage discussion rather than spam"  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

J a w i i s a

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:09 pm
I didn't do it.
I think Vegas did it.
- Sorrow