Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Missing Topics and Subforums... Mysterys solved for you here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Subforums... did you notice?
  Yes! Hooray!
  No, hey, looky there!
  Sub-whats-its?
View Results

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:22 pm
pink-flue
Ime Blind blind blinded by what was the topic?????
This doesn't really have a TOPIC per se because it is an Mod/Guild announcement... NOT FOR CHATTING.

So, as friendly as all this "Hi guys!" "Oh Hai! im in your help forum, drivin ur mod crzy" stuff IS, I am going to ask you all to limit it to actual Guild Maintenance related questions and take the chit-chat to the Off-Topic subforum mrgreen . And by ASK, I really mean DELETE all the "Hi!"s and only leave pertinent questions.

Sorry to regulate, but I'd rather do that than lock a potentially helpful thread, okay? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:03 am
isnt this the amimal pet guld? y r we talking about random things?  

II RAISER II

sportsfan666

7,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:26 am
i dont think we should have a roleplay forum <-< it dies very fast maybe you could combine it ? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:57 am
i love animals and roleplays1 haha lol i am so so random  

nakedsexybaby

nakedsexybaby

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:57 am
is anyone gonna answer

[Mod Note: You are new so this is just a warning. But this (posting right after yourself) is considered bumping and is NOT allowed in this guild. Do it repeatedly and you could get booted from the guild.

Also, there wasn't even a question TO answer. rolleyes If you want to just CHAT why don't you go to the Off Topic subforum and play in the litterbox? Because this thread is NOT the place for it at ALL. -Kipluck]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:48 am
Hey, were would a topic about saving a dog be? I can't seem to find my topic about saving Dasiy. sweatdrop redface  

Colorful Shadows

busyb18

Invisible Lover

13,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:09 pm
sweet, i am going to check if there are any pics up! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:51 pm
[quote=catlovesanimals- u know u can make a heart by doin a control 3 see 3 heart  

catlovesanimals

gogomallows

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:43 pm
scream Mod Note: Please Don't Bump. Thanks. 3nodding -Kipluck  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:38 am
HippieLover255
Hey, were would a topic about saving a dog be? I can't seem to find my topic about saving Dasiy. sweatdrop redface

You can always make a new topic. Then you can control what the topic is about and ask whatever question you want answered there. wink 3nodding  

abbykat123

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

yinyang_prinsess

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:39 pm
Haha redface Ireally don't know what too say about guild's i'm new too them BUT....I really DO LOVE ANIMAL'S.....So if any guestion's should be asked too me i won't reply right away...Right about now you guy'z think i'm CRAZY well i'm not i love animal's it's like having a person too pet and too walk outside with! redface But i do LOVE heart animal's so much i could DIE....And really i'm not crazy i'm just so INLOVE heart with animal's it's not funny it's like a siren wahmbulance running through me redface Heh i love animal's as mush as i love Santa Clause.... redface I really love Santa sweatdrop dont laugh i know half of you guy'z are already laughing but it's true.I love animal's and Santa Clause.Some of you thinck he's fake but he's real he is Holly and he's Jolly too.I love everything in the whole earth!And most inportently i love Jesus our Lord and Saviour he is AMAZING!I love him more than anything in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!And he is our God he died for OUR SIN'S not he's he sacrifised he's life for us and the animal's of the world and for though's of you who do not beilieve in our Lord and Savouir he still love's you even if you dont i'm not telling you to love him but i just want you too know that he does love you very much and i do too!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:54 pm
User ImageThe topic is animals and subfourms!Did you guy's hear about the dog named Onix?User Image  

yinyang_prinsess

yinyang_prinsess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:57 pm
biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry twisted rolleyes exclaim question arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo lol just a joke blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:00 pm
nakedsexybaby
is anyone gonna answer

[Mod Note: You are new so this is just a warning. But this (posting right after yourself) is considered bumping and is NOT allowed in this guild. Do it repeatedly and you could get booted from the guild.

Also, there wasn't even a question TO answer. rolleyes If you want to just CHAT why don't you go to the Off Topic subforum and play in the litterbox? Because this thread is NOT the place for it at ALL. -Kipluck]

I did'ent know im so so so so so sorry please forgive me the Lord would crying stressed  

yinyang_prinsess

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces