Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Skillet Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all Skillet fans, new and long time! Come join the fun! It never ends! 

Tags: Skillet, Christian, Rock, Band, Music 

Reply Other Bands
Decyfer Down

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfTeeth-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:05 am
DECYFER DOWN

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One of my favourite bands. whee heart I almost got to see them in concert with TFK and Skillet but I didn't. =[ Who else likes Decyfer Down??

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:37 pm
its funny i missed the set when i went to red letter rock fest but now my youth group leader is like in love with them and i think she said the lead singer was hot. And tonight she wore her band t-shirt. haha  

X-Freiheit93-X

Foo Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:23 am
You know because of this post I actually found a new christian rock band that I like. I bought their cd End of Grey. It is awesome. Thanks for the recommendation. Totally worth it. My fav song on there is Walking Dead  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:19 pm
Foo Bear
You know because of this post I actually found a new christian rock band that I like. I bought their cd End of Grey. It is awesome. Thanks for the recommendation. Totally worth it. My fav song on there is Walking Dead

Same...except fav. song...

For me, (I haven't listened to it enough), it's a tie between:

Break Free
Life Again
Vanity  

Venat the Undying

ZombieKaiju
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:37 am
I am going to see them at Six Flags over Texas in April with Skillet! Yay! I haven't got their CD yet, but will once I get the money. I had a hard time decided which CD to get last night with my early Christmas money.

DECYFER DOWN ROX!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:49 am
*~I recently got to see them when I saw Skillet, duh!, but I was upset that they have a new lead singer now for 7 months. I loved their End of Grey but they did stuff of the new cd. The new lead singer had no stage presence what so ever. Just stood there in the middle head banging. lol~*

Foo Bear

Dusty-Loves-Rock

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:36 am
I saw them when I went to Awake and Alive tour. The vocalist did have a pretty good stage presence, but not as good as Jon Cooper.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:13 pm
These dudes are pretty good......... they have a fight like this music video for those of you who dont know  

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

chizler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:26 pm
I've only heard a few songs on the radio, but I like
I'd love to buy a CD of theirs  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:48 pm
I've seen them open for Skillet twice. =] I like them, but they were my least favorite at both concerts. (Still good though.)  

Sing to the Stars

Other Bands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff