75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
think it could be better.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
don't like it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
think it is all wrong and you shouldn't write anymore.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

LastLeftStanding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:33 pm
Sorrow will come over me every time I think of your face. Thinking of what we once were just hurts more and more. I loved you with all my heart and when you took that away from me I realized it. Seeing that you have moved on makes me happy for you. I am trying to move on, but thinking back from time to time it doesn't help me much. Every time I day dream its always about you. I try to block you out but nothing helps. I watch my parents from time to time and see how they look at each other. Such love. I hope to get that one day but sometimes I feel like its never going to happen. I know it is just the beginning and it takes time, but all I feel like is I am wasting time on small things. I am afraid that I will always love you no matter what happens with us. I can't forget you. I've always tried to show my heart's desire when I am around you but I have been hurt so many times it gets hard after a while. Maybe next time I'll just hold my heart in my hands and just let it get trampled upon so I can feel what I have done to you. When I was with you I didn't care what you wore, or what you looked liked. All that really matter was that I was with you and only you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:08 am
with a sudden flash she disappears,

I can relate to that so much... well done on putting your feelings onto paper for everyone to see.

leaving naught but a solitary feather lying upon the floor..

Heaven_Leigh_Treasure

9,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:52 am
That was really pretty, and I like how it's written. It's almost like it's a letter to this person, but it's not something that you would really want to show them. Good job.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:15 am
It's so sad yet so deep; I applaud you for your effort smile 3nodding  

lakita_phoenix

Writing: Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas