Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
whats the worst thing thats ever happend to you? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever...
ripped your pants in public?
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
farted really loud in school or in a quiet place with lots of people?
34%
 34%  [ 9 ]
been dragged away from a date by a parent IN FRONT OF YOUR DATE?
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
I've never done any of these because im freakishly lucky :]
42%
 42%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 26

miranda awesome

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:53 pm
What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?

For me, it's that my mom died. She had three types of cancer:
lung
liver
and pancreatic.

R.I.P. Florence Louise Beeding
9/6/59-5/19/08  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:20 pm
Team Barton...

Interesting wording. 'the worst thing that has happened to you'?

Can your mother reading your diary happen to you?
That led to me going to mental facility. It obviously didn't help much because I tried to kill myself two years later.

The Worst thing that has ever happened to me...
Bad things don't happen to me. They just stay the same when they shouldn't.

I'm sorry about your mother. I watched my aunt die of cancer, I'm sorry that you had to witness your mother leaving that way.
...Fear our angelic cuteness

AmeKisaki

mail-order slut

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:45 pm
getting stabbed in the stomach kinda sucked. The worst thing ever for me...it didn't happen to me...but hearing that my beat friend died in a car crash while I was away.

I guess I'm lucky I haven't had any family members die...or not close ones anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:54 am
Team Barton...

*hand covers mouth*
I completely forgot/blocked out about my friend's older brother being killed by lightning last august. I had left the school less than 5 minutes before it happened. There wasn't a storm or anything. Everyone loved that kid, he was even the student body president. The coach almost died as well, but another teacher knew cpr.

Stabbed in the stomach? Was it over a girl?
...Fear our angelic cuteness

AmeKisaki

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:27 pm
I attempted suicide. Oh, and when I was 7 my grandma woke up from her short coma and died in front of me. She'd been really sick, a few strokes, got pneumonia, and went into a coma from being so sick.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:40 am
I'm sorry to hear about your mum.
My dad died a few years a go, from a heart attack.
But now I'm not seeing it as a such a bad thing for him, because now, he's not suffering.
He suffered from manic depression, thus he became an alcoholic.
I don't remember much about him either.

Apart from that though, another bad thing happened to me a few months a go.
My best friend slept with the guy I was in love with.
Still hurts.
I was already an untrustworthy person.

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

stargazerwings

Clean Werewolf

2,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:34 am
when someone said he want a sex chat with me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:23 am
My nana died of cancer back when I was very little. She was very close to me.

And I lost a good friend of mine to suicide.

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Doomed darkmandro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:34 am
i farted in the 4th grade and every one heard crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:20 pm
Doomed darkmandro
i farted in the 4th grade and every one heard crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying whee

OMG U FARTD =.=
I'M LIEK TELLIN EVRY1. Ö

Right, so I guess the worst things happened to me is that I lost both my grandfathers. D:
You have no idea how hard I cried.
& That I touched a cig. :]

Helium Voice

Dysfunctional Monster

Invisible Friend

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:21 am
The worst thing that happened to me?

Less than 23 hours away from our Grade 8 gradutation, my best friend got on a motorcycle, with a drunk driver.

The guy hit a railing on a bend, and my friend flew off into a reviene. She had a heart attack, then broke her neck on the fall.

crying

I miss her so much.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:38 pm
the worst thing thats happened to me was when my friend accidentaly shot an arrow at me and it cut open my side  

boberdun

Ixcilia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:18 pm
My family and I were in our car when it got out of control and backed us down a cliff. Luckily, it wasn't deep enough to kill us, and there were a lot of trees. But if the car backed off the other side of the road, we would have seriously died, without a doubt.

Then again, maybe I should think about this as more of a "We survived!" kind of thing and not so much a "We almost died!" situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:23 pm
What was the worst thing that ahppened to me?
I've had many bad things happen to me... Close to my 12th birthday, my grandmother (father's side) died from heart problems, and a couple of years before that, my dad's dad died in his sleep. I was more sad about my grandmother because I kne wher better than my grandfather... I've also been in a car accident and got my nose broken... The accident also killed my friend's dog. We were taking care of her while they were gone to Cuba and when we were on our way to surprise them at the airport... Well, you get it. don't like talking about it much...

I'm really really sorry about your mum, but she's not suffereing anymore.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Matt If Need Be

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:25 pm
damn, i dont have half this stuff. i dunno anything that even mildly compares to losing someone near you, well, i dont have anyone near me really, im not close to my parents, i dont have friends, i dunno, sweatdrop 5 minutes sitting here thinking and i cant think of one thing. i'm sorry to absolutely every one of you for every problem, i lost my grandfather a few years back, we werent close, so, i still dunno, pm me.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff