Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
I just got a Betta and sleep with air conditioner. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

manderz loves girls

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:11 pm
yeah i had a 10 gallon for my betta before and kept him with 2 corys and they lived together nicely. corys are really nice little cats and they stay tiny. so they're good in smaller tanks like a 10. i'm thinking of setting up a sorority tank now. oh and temari- many people including myself have said this but bettas need water from mid 70s to mid 80s. i keep mine between 78-80 myself. they are tropical fish. and 60 is close to what can make a betta very ill or cause his death...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:24 pm
i try to keep mine between 76-80  

Mystic_moon15

annalonco

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:29 am
My son keeps tropical fish. As you know, they need their temperature. My son followed this example, but we recently bought an air conditioner. And they thought for a long time about how to maintain the temperature. We were prompted by the guys from the company aircon service singapore. We live here. It became clear that for tropical fish, a regime between 75-80 is needed. My son is very demanding and serious about this matter. Therefore, you can not worry about the fish. But he thinks of buying other fish soon so that they have the same air temperature.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:48 pm
Nice  

Rocoberry

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out