Welcome to Contests and Quests Sub-Fourm
I just wanted to say a few things.

GAMES
* First off, we all love contests, and some even enjoy throwing them smile
if you want to throw a contest PM me to go over it a little bit (and to make sure a couple of contests won't be going on at the same time or we, the crew ain't gonna throw a contest like it at about the same time). Most likely i'll say sure, but it's a way to make sure no one plans a contest and have it thrown to the side cause someone randomly puts one up.

* If anyone throws on a avi contest, think of it as you have to dress up in your own gear, in less stated you can use tektek for it.

* And of course, have fun with the games. And at least try some of them even if you don't think you'll win, cause you just might!

*The last thing is, I'm going to lock ended games up at the end of the month so it's easier to find the ones still running.

*+ If i say deadline is at Midnight (it's in Central Time zone) so adjust yourself accordingly *and i wouldn't wait to the last min anyways*

Quests
* Only One Quest Thread Per Person

* NO BUMPING

* UPDATE your thread at least once a Month - else it will get locked and you will have to come to me for me to unlock it.

* In your thread you can have Quests (of course biggrin ), small contests (like reach page x get 500 gold or the dice game thing), or even sell items.

* No BEGGING - that rule applies everywhere in this guild. This is just to help you show what you are wanting to the other guild members, and if THEY want to help, they will do it on their own free well.

* If you have a Quest thread outside of GD&PW you can link it in here and we can just go to that one if you prefer (just tell us) and update us once a month of how it's going.

* In your first or second or third post (or make a post just for updates) place the date that you write the update on.